What are you guys giving yourself?

SolderIron

Tis the season to give. Who is more deserving than self? Besides everything is on sale with deep discounts. I think I just about got all the things for Christmas. Just want to find out how you are planning to pamper yourself.

Kodake 5 mega pixel digit cam.
Alarm for car
dvd dual format writer
a vacation

I'd like to get a SACD player, too.

Hmmm, Ottawa <-> Oakville. About 2 hours. Hmmm....

We could share one :D

Paul

In fact, if Kamakiri is interested, I can fill the off-week with a shared SACD from Buffalo.

Hmmm, the possibilities :D

Paul

I'm giving myself fits.

For real, I'm having a guy come in starting tomorrow morn, to paint the entire interior of the hacienda. A wonderful gift to him, and ME!

Toasted Almond

Originally posted by Toasted Almond
I'm giving myself fits.

For real, I'm having a guy come in starting tomorrow morn, to paint the entire interior of the hacienda. A wonderful gift to him, and ME!

Toasted Almond

Hacienda? Isn't there a nutritional supplement that will prevent that from occuring? :p:

I did gey my old 1970's AKG electrostatic/dynamic headphones, and I am getting a Thorens TD160 TT....ans some LP's

A Mac...I have so had it with PC's and Windows.

I can't do any music production anymore without having to re-boot 50 times.
:uzi:

I have been eyeing a SACD/DVDp ... just a $230 sony DVP-NS755V Nothing special.

Sony player

Along with some filter things for my camera, a laptop. but i dont think im gonna be buyin myself anything fer a few years... gettin to the point in my life when i cant spend my money on stuff like that anymore. :(

Gifts for myself are over a long term not exactly gonna get them by xmas, having Echowars fix my broken Luxman amps and redo all of them with new caps ect. I am in the process of building a new PC, I have acquired the case, a CDRW, a DVDROM, case fans and a 200 gig HDD. After xmas I will acquire the most expensive bits, a mobo, processor, vid card, sound card, at least 1 gig of DDR RAM and a 19" monitor ;)

Got mine already, a pair of Chario Constellation Cygnus loudspeakers.
Perhaps new DVD DVD-A player as well, funds permitting.

I give myself some more space so the livingroom can be added with more toys :D
Have stuff sitting right now that I can't use, a big mixer, Teac 3340 and hopefully I can make space for my restored Tascam 42 that is sitting here in the office for the last 7 months...:(

I've got a sweet little Sansui integrated on the way. Maybe some chip amp kits and some RCA plugs.

You mean besides the Antique Sound Lab AQ1001 DT Integrated Tube Amp, Jolida JD 100A Tube CDP, Jean-Marie Reynaud Twin MKIII Loudspeakers, Cambridge Audio A500/s Integrated SS Amp and Cambridge Audio D500se CDP that I picked up recently :D

I think I have stretched it about as far as I can this year. I have told the family that all I want is gift certificates from Tower, CD Universe and/or CD Baby. I may also try to squeeze in a good vinyl rig. What the hell, it's only money :banana:

-Dave

Well I restored a Yammie CR-840, only needed one IC that I had on hand. The case was a mess so I veneered it in American walnut. Looked so darn pretty that I swaped it for the CR-640 in the spare bedroom, could not bear to sell it.

Rob

If I am lucky a new to me Turntable and cart. If im unlucky a dirty diaper.........Chances are much better fot the later.;)

Just gave myself a Linn LK2

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!
Guess I bought myself a little NAD last week so I guesss I'd better be done...

Tal

Back
Top Bottom