What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

These shipping companies need better employees. I've had that happen. Fortunately didn't get into the record.

Yea they are bad in our area, many of the neighbors have made many complaints. The issue is our mailboxes are super small, and if something is left on the door it tends to grow legs.

Now the issue of our mailman signing for boxes than leaving them really annoys the hell out of me. That PS for the Linn was going to be a huge issue for them. I'm usually quite calm, that one had me leaving work... If I have to leave work to get a box that I believe was left with someone (who was not home) I'm not going to be a happy camper. They had me thinking it was delivered to the wrong house. Nope... He signed it himself, and left it. He avoids me now due to that issue. I don't think they expected me to show up and demanding to talk to the head cheese. I explained that if it kept being a problem, I would just keep working up the chain, and be there every day as I live 3 blocks away. So far he has not left boxes, but he did toss them at my open door yesterday and took off. I need to just start to have crap delivered to my office at work. At least the post office onsite have good staff.

My kind of work does not lend it self to that part of CA...No employers up that way. Agreed that it is beautiful in CA, but with average housing starting at $800K+....No thanks. We won't get into all the """l/\/i/\/B/\/t/\/A/\/r/\/D/\/s""".

Bingo!

The house next door to me just sold for 1.3M yes (M) a few weeks back... 2 bedroom... Its a joke.

Yea they are bad in our area, many of the neighbors have made many complaints. The issue is our mailboxes are super small, and if something is left on the door it tends to grow legs.

Now the issue of our mailman signing for boxes than leaving them really annoys the hell out of me. That PS for the Linn was going to be a huge issue for them. I'm usually quite calm, that one had me leaving work... If I have to leave work to get a box that I believe was left with someone (who was not home) I'm not going to be a happy camper. They had me thinking it was delivered to the wrong house. Nope... He signed it himself, and left it. He avoids me now due to that issue. I don't think they expected me to show up and demanding to talk to the head cheese. I explained that if it kept being a problem, I would just keep working up the chain, and be there every day as I live 3 blocks away. So far he has not left boxes, but he did toss them at my open door yesterday and took off. I need to just start to have crap delivered to my office at work. At least the post office onsite have good staff.
HE signed! Big no, No

HE signed! Big no, No

yea I know, I have an open case with the post office about it. This is the 2nd time it happened. 1st time was with a NOS Zune I ordered. The USPS web site gives you the ability to capture the signature off their device. Took me a few days to figure out what was going on. We thought it was given to the wrong house. The next day I tracked down the actual post man and he was like Oh I have your box in my truck... I asked how that was possible as it was signed for 2 days past. He explained that it required a signature and he was going to just have me sing it again when he dropped it off. At the time I noticed his name badge and outright stated he did not have the time to deliver it that day prior but it was showing delivered... (he did not want to process it, so he left it in his truck)... Nothing like the mailman "doing you a favor" more like saving himself some time.

I took a screen shot of the signature and walked down to the local office. Showed it to them, and the manager's eye balls about jumped off his face, he asked me to write down a statement... I asked why, as I opened a case with the Post Office. He looked super annoyed. So I'm not shocked that they are just throwing our boxes on the door as they are trying to avoid me like the damn plague. I'm not the only one, our neighbors are a lot nicer than I am, I guess the guy works from home and he had a box marked as "not able to reach the property, no one home" He was home all day, and I guess needed whatever it was and he was not happy at all. We all just know they are bad and try to stay on top of it.

And I bet they moved to Central Texas and bought a 3,000 SQ Foot house for under 300K and are now living like kings. Sometimes I see more CA license plates than Texas plates around here.
I lived in Socal for a shortbit.....could not afford it! Northern Cal is really nice. But I always liked Central Texas, Austin, area, wondered what it's like to live there? Maybe one day. Just have to visit for now.

yea I know, I have an open case with the post office about it. This is the 2nd time it happened. 1st time was with a NOS Zune I ordered. The USPS web site gives you the ability to capture the signature off their device. Took me a few days to figure out what was going on. We thought it was given to the wrong house. The next day I tracked down the actual post man and he was like Oh I have your box in my truck... I asked how that was possible as it was signed for 2 days past. He explained that it required a signature and he was going to just have me sing it again when he dropped it off. At the time I noticed his name badge and outright stated he did not have the time to deliver it that day prior but it was showing delivered... (he did not want to process it, so he left it in his truck)... Nothing like the mailman "doing you a favor" more like saving himself some time.

I took a screen shot of the signature and walked down to the local office. Showed it to them, and the manager's eye balls about jumped off his face, he asked me to write down a statement... I asked why, as I opened a case with the Post Office. He looked super annoyed. So I'm not shocked that they are just throwing our boxes on the door as they are trying to avoid me like the damn plague. I'm not the only one, our neighbors are a lot nicer than I am, I guess the guy works from home and he had a box marked as "not able to reach the property, no one home" He was home all day, and I guess needed whatever it was and he was not happy at all. We all just know they are bad and try to stay on top of it.

Postal service takes this stuff very seriously

Back
Top Bottom