What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It's a few random members, I have a feeling it all started back when a new member posted a pix of a Lamp. (Yet no one wants address it).

Kinda sad actually that a few folks would get that worked up over a lamp. I have a strong feeling it runs deeper than that, but that's what caused the other thread to start. what's annoying is not that we lost a few long time members but new ones. Older members know the game, someone did not like that a new member was posting a picture of HER lamp. I liked it, and continued the conv, and so did a few others. After that the shit hit the fan... she was a hip lady too, was totally digging the shade. ;)

I say agin, if someone has an issue, don't partake, but dont bitch about it.

I could be way off... funny how a new thread was started around the same time.

Ok that probably just got me banded.. lol

No idea what the lamps were or who you're talking about, but it does raise an interesting point, for me. How come we have no female membership?

IMG_20180521_121139.jpg IMG_20171124_165257.jpg
Morning folks.:)
Just reviewed the fireworks from last night.:oops:
If someone complained,perhaps the decent thing would be to reveal themselves and state their objections.It all seems rather vague....is someone not making enough money?Or is it just a negative grudge thing?
If i cant be myself on here,ill go somewhere else.If i cant post pics of lovely women,post my faves,have great chat with people i like and learn new ideas and music,then its over on AK for me.I like everyone on here,somebody please tell me the crux of the bitchin':rant::idea:

Back
Top Bottom