What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 1195027 View attachment 1195028
Morning folks.:)
Just reviewed the fireworks from last night.:oops:
If someone complained,perhaps the decent thing would be to reveal themselves and state their objections.It all seems rather vague....is someone not making enough money?Or is it just a negative grudge thing?
If i cant be myself on here,ill go somewhere else.If i cant post pics of lovely women,post my faves,have great chat with people i like and learn new ideas and music,then its over on AK for me.I like everyone on here,somebody please tell me the crux of the bitchin':rant::idea:
Good morning Sir John. Yes, one of the many Mysteries of the universe. I'm guessing some couldn't find their "Cry Closets" so just like everything else in the world today, a few try and destroy all for the masses. It is the PC thing todo. All the "powers that be" need to do is look around AK, this is the kindest, most welcoming thread on AK.

Cheers mate!

Good morning Sir John. Yes, one of the many Mysteries of the universe. I'm guessing some couldn't find their "Cry Closets" so just like everything else in the world today, a few try and destroy all for the masses. It is the PC thing todo. All the "powers that be" need to do is look around AK, this is the kindest, most welcoming thread on AK.

Cheers mate!

Well said.

No idea what the lamps were or who you're talking about, but it does raise an interesting point, for me. How come we have no female membership?
You pose an excellent question Worried....i was reading an article yesterday examining the reasons that such a gender gap exists in the sciences.Girls cannot be persuaded to study physics in the UK,whereas they excel in qualifying as doctors.No one seems to have an answer.
It reminded me of how few women are into kit and hi fi generally.I dont know if a relationship exists between these factors,another one of Blitzs cosmic mysteries.....:idea::)

It's a few random members, I have a feeling it all started back when a new member posted a pix of a Lamp. (Yet no one wants address it).

Kinda sad actually that a few folks would get that worked up over a lamp. I have a strong feeling it runs deeper than that, but that's what caused the other thread to start. what's annoying is not that we lost a few long time members but new ones. Older members know the game, someone did not like that a new member was posting a picture of HER lamp. I liked it, and continued the conv, and so did a few others. After that the shit hit the fan... she was a hip lady too, was totally digging the shade. ;)

I say agin, if someone has an issue, don't partake, but dont bitch about it.

I could be way off... funny how a new thread was started around the same time.

Ok that probably just got me banded.. lol
I never had a problem with @C Land's lamps. Don't actually think it had anything to do with the splintering of the group. and the creation of the new thread. I could be wrong though. I usually am.
If her picture of her lamps caused it to happen than good, it needed to happen.

Back
Top Bottom