What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Grab them.
That's what I'm thinking. As you know I know very little about gear. So I've been reading up on them and they have a great reputation, almost legendary it would seem. The cab's were a little rough, and when I picked one up it didn't seem like it had a lot of heft. They were buried under some old tires believe it or not. I reburied them before I left the other day. Hopefully they'll still be there tomorrow.
$40.00 seems fair?

That's what I'm thinking. As you know I know very little about gear. So I've been reading up on them and they have a great reputation, almost legendary it would seem. The cab's were a little rough, and when I picked one up it didn't seem like it had a lot of heft. They were buried under some old tires believe it or not. I reburied them before I left the other day. Hopefully they'll still be there tomorrow.
$40.00 seems fair?

I’d pay that, especially if they come with the stands. I had a pair of 7SE. Good sound.

Home after a week in Ohio visiting our daughter. Picked up a Tandberg 3030 receiver 20 WPC for $35 and a Dynaco 400 SS amplifier for $50. This needs restoration. Grabbed a few albums from Blue Arrow Records in Cleveland.
Was great to visit with my daughter I don’t get to she her all that often.
I hope everyone here is doing alright
Wow, I'm a Dynaco SS nut, great find! Let us know the fate of that 400.

So what you're/the above citation is saying, if I understand correctly, is that early on it was voice and theremin, later edit only theremin, then much more recently back to voice and theremin/synth?

Interesting, but confusing.

Not to impugn your source, but what was it, by the way? IMDB, or somewhere else?

GJ
Yeah, it is a bit confusing. The quoted text is from the posted link. The main takeaway for me is: no theremin (if they are correct).

Edit: I might be the one reading it wrong.

I’d pay that, especially if they come with the stands. I had a pair of 7SE. Good sound.
No stands. Grills are intact though so that's a bonus.
They'd fit perfectly with about a quarter inch of overhang on the stands I knocked together for the RCA 40-5016's..
006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom