What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Well,
it is about 01:00AM on this eastern coast. Time to take my Glaucoma eye drops and hit the hay. probably take a toke or two before I do retire for the night. Virginia is still a commonwealth and has yet to legalize the herbal remedies for medical purposes. Herb does reduce the pressure in the eyes. My eye doctor told me that Virginia will probably legalize for medicinal down the road. I asked if they do? She said my Glaucoma would qualify me for a prescription! I yelled with joy that maybe this ole 70's hippie will at last be able to toke it legally some day. She said there is a negative thought. I asked what it was. She said weed does reduce the eye pressure by 2 or 3 points, but it is very temporary and one must burn one about every 4 hours for it to help keep the pressure down. My reply was "I missed something, where is the negative in that I'll have to toke every 4 hours every day". Geez, doesn't she realize the analog music collection I have and the requirement to enjoy via the herbal wonders? LOL Later.

Well,
it is about 01:00AM on this eastern coast. Time to take my Glaucoma eye drops and hit the hay. probably take a toke or two before I do retire for the night. Virginia is still a commonwealth and has yet to legalize the herbal remedies for medical purposes. Herb does reduce the pressure in the eyes. My eye doctor told me that Virginia will probably legalize for medicinal down the road. I asked if they do? She said my Glaucoma would qualify me for a prescription! I yelled with joy that maybe this ole 70's hippie will at last be able to toke it legally some day. She said there is a negative thought. I asked what it was. She said weed does reduce the eye pressure by 2 or 3 points, but it is very temporary and one must burn one about every 4 hours for it to help keep the pressure down. My reply was "I missed something, where is the negative in that I'll have to toke every 4 hours every day". Geez, doesn't she realize the analog music collection I have and the requirement to enjoy via the herbal wonders? LOL Later.

Tomorrow brother, Take it easy

Well,
Brother, I'm sorry about you Glaucoma, but the rest of what you said just made me:
giphy-downsized.gif
:jump::jump::jump:

Well,
Ciao Encyc :)

The last video the famous Russian videographer Vladmir Shevchenko made of the Chernobyl disaster in 1986.
He died shortly therafter from radiation sickness but not before capturing stunning footage of what the Russians did to stop the Sun with no Off switch.
I put it to an Ott soundtrack.

Well,
Sad about your Glaucoma. I'm going to be on the listen-out again for a Caravan to Midnight podcast (John B. Wells) I subscribe to recently had a Homeopathic Dr. who mentioned the natural things "they" don;t tell you about for various ailments, including Glaucoma.
It was a deficiency in the body completely unrelated to the eye that manifest itself as the glaucoma he was iterating.
If I run across it I'll send it.
Other than mechanical repairs like a bone sticking through the skin, I;ve become disgusted with Western, Rockefeller, for-profit, allopathic "treatments".
And yes, the toking helps too he said, (and CBD oil) as well to fight off Alzheimers, Parkinsons and Dementias in the brain.

Back
Top Bottom