What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I don't usually post video's because I know y'all are listening to something else when you visit this thread, but, the album I'm listening to contains an absolute Prog Masterpiece, and I do not toss that phrase out loosely..
So, for the curious. 10 plus minutes of prog genius.
Thanks Marv. I always appreciate some history, name dropping, dates and a taste of something I never heard.
Knew it was Prog, and probably unusual, but that's as far as it often goes.
Ctl+C, Ctl+V are real handy in search engines, as are videos, even if for what it is and the great Youtube SQ we all love!!

I don't usually post video's because I know y'all are listening to something else when you visit this thread, but the album I'm listening to contains an absolute Prog Masterpiece, and I do not toss that phrase out loosely..
So, for the curious. 10 plus minutes of prog genius.

Just so happens that tonight I'm listening through headphones, and "Drama" just finished playing on the PC, so switching the headphones to the Mac:

Now Playing:

My first listen to Triumvirat

Oh man no wonder I didn't get it.. Never even heard of QLS, and pic didn;t have the JBL's down there 1st time round..

QLN has been making hiFi speakers since the 80s, I've missed a set on CL a few years back. Was a good deal too, but I did not get to them in time. Had the Luxman posted to BT and CL on trade for other gear... gent sends me an email with a list of a few good items, as soon as I noticeed OLN it was "YES"!!

It was between the model 1s or a clear audio cart (performer) yea Model 1s it was. I know they don't show up to often, so I had to jump on the deal. I did give up a few Empire carts with the table but it was worth it. After we made the deal he tells me he found them at GW years back. Now that's one that shocked me.. it's almost as good as the time I found a set of marantz tube mono blocks. That was an odd day, I almost bought them too. My gal said I broke into a sweat when I 1st noticed them lol haha

Back
Top Bottom