What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

As I have stated several times, I am no whiz on a computer. I signed up for a Youtube Subscription (3 month trial and the $11.99 per month afterwards, not a bad value) to facilitate my Audiokarma recording project. I have read they stream @ 192KBPS and iTunes streams @ 256 KBPS as per google research. I am not sure of the "standards" nor sure how these numbers translate to audio qualify. My ears tell my the youtube quality is not that bad as the Joni Mitchell cassette recording came out better than I expected. Anyway, this youtube is worth it just to be able to play countless albums commercial free and record it at will for my collection. I found out another handy use for it. I have an ATT bluetooth speaker for use with my iphone. I brought it to work today, charged the baby up and am now listening to Joni's Blue Album. I really enjoyed this album so want to hear it again. If I see a post I want to try out, I can do that right at work now! Geez, maybe it ain't quite so much "work" now but an activity I do during the day while "spinning" LOL LOVE IT! Thanks again to Dusty for the awesome turn on to Joni. I can't wait to get to all the members recommendations. Please note: this is a LONG TERM project. With a projected 100 recordings, it will take a while. My goal is 1 recording per week so that I may savor
each recording and also not burn through 100 cassettes too fast! LOL
ATT Speaker.jpg
ATT Speaker I.jpg
Joni Blue.png

As I have stated several times, I am no whiz on a computer. I signed up for a Youtube Subscription (3 month trial and the $11.99 per month afterwards, not a bad value) to facilitate my Audiokarma recording project. I have read they stream @ 192KBPS and iTunes streams @ 256 KBPS as per google research. I am not sure of the "standards" nor sure how these numbers translate to audio qualify. My ears tell my the youtube quality is not that bad as the Joni Mitchell cassette recording came out better than I expected. Anyway, this youtube is worth it just to be able to play countless albums commercial free and record it at will for my collection. I found out another handy use for it. I have an ATT bluetooth speaker for use with my iphone. I brought it to work today, charged the baby up and am now listening to Joni's Blue Album. I really enjoyed this album so want to hear it again. If I see a post I want to try out, I can do that right at work now! Geez, maybe it ain't quite so much "work" now but an activity I do during the day while "spinning" LOL LOVE IT! Thanks again to Dusty for the awesome turn on to Joni. I can't wait to get to all the members recommendations. Please note: this is a LONG TERM project. With a projected 100 recordings, it will take a while. My goal is 1 recording per week so that I may savor
each recording and also not burn through 100 cassettes too fast! LOL
View attachment 1225649
View attachment 1225652
View attachment 1225653
If you like those two, you need to check out Hejira.

Back
Top Bottom