What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

mt0qqtrbw133.jpeg

Dynaco Stereo 400 in da house :) early impressions are positive. Down sides: (1) RCA inputs in a crappy spot. I only had one set of IC’s that would work. (2) Binding posts won’t accept anything larger than 16 gauge wire.
There’s issues will be addressed at a later date. This winter when it’s cold and dark. :)
:thumbsup: Nice Bill!

Audioslave on the iPod @ work ^^

So after the cleaning of the HK 775's yesterday I got some good time on them. Some detailed amps they are. Have been reading up on them today, as I'm really liking them. They are nice and small, can turn any receiver/integrated amp into a dual mono set up in a matter of minutes, they have power to boot, and the SQ is fantastic. I've not even plugged in the 825 preamp yet. The Lux is doing a fine job as a pre-amp. went through the service manual today, ill be setting the DC offset and Idling today when I get home. I'm sure they are pretty close to being accurate, but it never hurts to be 100% sure. :)

1.jpg 2.jpg

I always try to set the offset and idle on new gear when possible. ^^ Some fun pix. :)

mt0qqtrbw133.jpeg

Dynaco Stereo 400 in da house :) early impressions are positive. Down sides: (1) RCA inputs in a crappy spot. I only had one set of IC’s that would work. (2) Binding posts won’t accept anything larger than 16 gauge wire.
There’s issues will be addressed at a later date. This winter when it’s cold and dark. :)

P-man, where did you get your rack? Is that custom? I've been on the hunt for something to house my amp (S) table, and CDP. Is that one that can be purchased? It looks great and looks like its under the 42" that I need. I'm really limited on space, but do want to be rid of the narrow table I'm using right now.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/d/dynaco-model-stereo-400/6636598053.html

As for your 400, thing looks great man! Was looking at this one ^^ myself. I've always thought they look similar to the Marantz 250's.

your 400, does it have the standard binding posts like the one in the link? you may want to just pick up some screw on type banana plugs. May or may not work, not sure if they are actually able to accept banana plugs.

Either way, great looking rig man! :)

Back
Top Bottom