What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It’s behind the redacted area. A small brushed stainless adhesive dot would work without looking too horrible. Or, I find someone parting out a GX-635D.

IMG_20180710_114009.jpg
I dont know what redacted is.

View attachment 1232688

That's what has oozed out of that little pot so far...

Got them back up and running, just a smoother start up. It would not take much to rebuild the set, 3-4 boards all remove with a few screw turns. Lots of room, wiring is super simple. I need to see if I can find new output transistors as well. I may be able to get away with full recap on this amp. I could do a board a day, until finished, I'd not have to leave the amp on my kitchen table to do the work. It's been a few years since I've knocked out a full re-cap :) if I had a shop I could probably knock out both in a week or so (including break in and testing). I think I just found my next project. Need to pick @Beau Geste mind, he may know of a upgrade to the output transistors. :)

I lived in SoCal for a year.....it doesn't have nothing on Detroit news......not even Close. They say Detroit is on a come back....from what???? The Dark Age's???? LOL! The worst of humanity may be here..... maybe.
You have to keep in mind the weather usually sucks, the roads suck, the drinking water in Flint's case sucks, people have to work to many hours, people here are always pissed off, cars totally rust out, to many problems to list. We got great lakes.....for now, and outdoors while it lasts!

I lived in SoCal for a year.....it doesn't have nothing on Detroit news......not even Close. They say Detroit is on a come back....from what???? The Dark Age's???? LOL! The worst of humanity may be here..... maybe.

Agreed^^

Detroit is pretty hard core, I've lived up and down CA, north, central and so cal. We have nothing on the motor city, nothing. I have areas in San Jose most folks would not walk threw alone at dark... I will as I know the areas, I'd not tempt fate in Detroit lol for a While there were homes going for little to nothing. You could buy homes for a buck... really sad actually. It's been slowly getting better tho, and I know the job market has improved. Hope it keeps on the up! It's the damn motor city, to bad we were not producing cars like that anymore!

You have to keep in mind the weather usually sucks, the roads suck, the drinking water in Flint's case sucks, people have to work to many hours, people here are always pissed off, cars totally rust out, to many problems to list. We got great lakes.....for now, and outdoors while it lasts!
Forgot about winter, Pretty bad at times, Ya, That water issue is messed up, Anybody hang for that yet?

Back
Top Bottom