What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

OK, times up. The correct answer is CCS. Creedence Clearwater Survival. Only kidding; it's, wait for it, ...........................The Doors. For those who did participate you have won a copy of EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG by The Firesign Theatre. I'll be mailing those out in the next year or so, so keep checking your mailbox.

6minldjs1tcj.jpeg

I don’t eat here often anymore because of the carbs. But I will today :)

Yocco’s Hot Dogs
Allentown Pennsylvania since 1922

Looks great. I try to watch to watch carbs these days also and it really throws a wet blanket over enjoying a great bit of good food!

OK, times up. The correct answer is CCS. Creedence Clearwater Survival. Only kidding; it's, wait for it, ...........................The Doors. For those who did participate you have won a copy of EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG by The Firesign Theatre. I'll be mailing those out in the next year or so, so keep checking your mailbox.
:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:I even cheated. Sometimes Wiki and the NET let me down....

Love NeedForSpeed's Musical Posts. The perception is he "is one heavy metal cat" dude! Yet, on occasion, he throws in these completely different genres, showing a wide range of musical tastes. As does everyone in this room. I think that is all part of the appeal................what is that cat going to post next?.............. Keeps it all very interesting to be sure. Hell, I can't talk, I think I threw in an "Air Supply" Tape one day. Yup, they usually opened for Deep Purple from what I hear LOL

Back
Top Bottom