28ri2sqvqafs.jpeg

robvzjtlq5tz.jpeg

tnyw4pazvju6.jpeg

Sansui G3000
Yamaha turntable
Sony NS3100ES DVD/CD player
Boston Acoustics A70 speakers
It looks fantastic, Bill!!!

I’ve said it before. The Sansui G series of receivers are my absolute favorite. I do just about anything to own a G9000 that is short of murder of course. Prices are on those are f#%king nuts and completely out of my league.

I owned one for a while and loved it. I gave it up when it started to give me channel problems. Really wish I'd hung onto it and gotten it repaired.

I’ve said it before. The Sansui G series of receivers are my absolute favorite. I do just about anything to own a G9000 that is short of murder of course. Prices are on those are f#%king nuts and completely out of my league.
Do you mean a G9900??? The G9000's are relatively cheap.

EDIT: err...I was looking at an upgrade kit...how do you spell dumbass?

Last edited:
There was a G-3300 at the thrift a few months back. Good shape. They wanted $550 for it. "No discounts" was on the tag.
Sat there a few weeks then one day it was gone. I am curious how much it fetched.

Truly. I guess I'm lucky he resorted only to throwing something instead of actually withdrawing his revolver. Immediately after he did all this, he abruptly cut across three lanes to take a right-hand turn into hood territory. I had this paranoid thought he was gonna round up a posse to go after me. LOL. Or maybe not so LOL?
Next time you go wherever you were going, pick a different route. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom