What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Going good, thanks. I finished my classroom training. Now I have to do a couple runs with a company coach. Company policy, in case you're wondering. When you start with a decent trucking company, they give you the full training whether you need it or not. Covers everyone's butt.

So I'll probably do a 4 day run next week and a 3 day the week after. Then another driving test with 2 trailers. After that, they'll cut me loose.

Congrats on the new gig:beerchug:

Fridays are a vinyl spin via the 1977 Pioneer PL-115D I bought new when a wee lad of a teenager. No doubt the one component that has been with me all the years tried and true, so reliable. Tonight's guest appearance is by The Guess Who with one of the fastest LP's in history to reach the cut out bin after release (where mine was bought as it has the cut). Yet, it is one of my favorite Guess Who. The artistic packaging was intended to sell the LP, but some say it is why it hit the cut out bins so fast. Either way, a great spin to my ears............ and my 41 year old table.

Guess Who I.JPG Guess Who II.JPG Guess Who III.JPG Guess Who IV.JPG

Going good, thanks. I finished my classroom training. Now I have to do a couple runs with a company coach. Company policy, in case you're wondering. When you start with a decent trucking company, they give you the full training whether you need it or not. Covers everyone's butt.

So I'll probably do a 4 day run next week and a 3 day the week after. Then another driving test with 2 trailers. After that, they'll cut me loose.
So what is your preference, driving during the day or at night if you had the choice?

Have things tightened up since Humboldt?

Back
Top Bottom