What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

One of my best recordings... direct to disc.

220px-Discovered_again%21.jpeg

I believe Trying to Burn the Sun was Elf's 3rd LP and last. I have South Carolina County Ball. I read that trying to burn the sun is more rockin' than the county ball. I haven't heard it but would like to. Dio was already writing songs with Blackmore for the first Rainbow while he was doing this 3rd Elf LP. If memory serves me................... I have found it hasn't lately at my age .......... :confused:
Yes, it was their last record together.

The Gene Ammons Cassette is going to be spun for the next 3 hours until at least midnight. It is a weekend blues/jazz party here at the homestead about to start with Gene, myself, Ron Bacardi and Missy Ibanez. We are going to follow Gene's lead and all jam together for the next 3 hours and see what happens.............................. Been waiting and preparing all week for this moment. :beatnik: :naughty:

Ammons I.JPG Ammons II.JPG

The Gene Ammons Cassette is going to be spun for the next 3 hours until at least midnight. It is a weekend blues/jazz party here at the homestead about to start with Gene, myself, Ron Bacardi and Missy Ibanez. We are going to follow Gene's lead and all jam together for the next 3 hours and see what happens.............................. Been waiting and preparing all week for this moment. :beatnik: :naughty:

View attachment 1255764 View attachment 1255765
Beyond awesome :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom