What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Latest on Ms 'retha is that previous reports about her condition we're overstated: she apparently is at home, breathing independently and responding to visitors. Stevie Wonder was a recent visitor.

That is good news. We are not ready.

Unfortunately we live in a culture that is ruled by greed and saddled by the bottom line. Short cuts are way to common.

Yes.

2bu5d81fvsi2.jpeg

Blue Movie • Hearts In Clubs
I only have a song by them, titled When Colors Run, on a home made compilation cd. Is that song on this album? To me, they sound like Pop Art or O Positive. Both were acoustic-jangly guitar bands from that time.

That's good. I am playing that song now and it is good. I have never seen that album. You really scored some "out in leftfield" albums! That is always fun! :thumbsup:

I few were in less than perfect shape that I left behind. All were $2 and in N/M condition. The owner gave me a small discount on one trip. I bought so many $2 LP’s and CD’s that he threw in a few freebies. Needed a box that day a plastic shopping bag wasn’t going to cut it. :)

I missed out on a lot good music in the 80’s. No time like the present to catch up. :banana::banana::banana:

I few were in less than perfect shape that I left behind. All were $2 and in N/M condition. The owner gave me a small discount on one trip. I bought so many $2 LP’s and CD’s that he threw in a few freebies. Needed a box that day a plastic shopping bag wasn’t going to cut it. :)

I missed out on a lot good music in the 80’s. No time like the present to catch up. :banana::banana::banana:
Excellent! You said it brother, I missed out on a lot of 80s during the 80s, so I had to catch up in the 90s, 00s. Still, there is so much out there, as the Willfully Blog demonstrates, it seems insurmountable. I am still catching up as well. But now I add in the 70s and 60s too.:)

Back
Top Bottom