What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Howdy James. How goes it?

Hey Fuzz, going good! How about yourself?

I've had a couple days off for a long weekend last week to take the little one to the Sussex County Farm & Horse Show... now scrambling to implement things in the works while preparing for an annual PCI audit (cyber and otherwise security for handling Credit Card data).

Now playing: Pink Floyd's -"Breathe"

franklin.jpeg~original
aretha001_cr.jpg~original

Aretha Franklin / With Everything I Feel In Me
1974 Atlantic

RIP :angel:

Hey Fuzz, going good! How about yourself?

I've had a couple days off for a long weekend last week to take the little one to the Sussex County Farm & Horse Show... now scrambling to implement things in the works while preparing for an annual PCI audit (cyber and otherwise security for handling Credit Card data).

Now playing: Pink Floyd's -"Breathe"

I'm doing well James. Thanks for asking. Back working in the trades, mostly my own jobs. I can make great money while setting my own hours. I'm liking it...:)

Yes John,saw that in the paper today funnily enough.....its also the date of the Peterloo Massacre here in England and i think im right in saying its Madges birthday too.:)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterloo_Massacre

Same with Babe Ruth...

I don't get the paper.. LOL I found it online. I don't remember the last time I've read an actual news paper....

you are in the UK? I did not know that..

My old boss was from the UK, I use to give him a hard time due to his accent. I use to tell him he had a funny Texas accent LOL.

He would be talking to folks and I'd point and say "damn Texans" than walk away laughing. He was a good guy. :)

You all know that Elvis died today back in 77 right?
I remember that day vividly. We were on vacation and my siblings and I were out walking the cliffs above the ocean. We arrived back to our cottage around 4:30 in the afternoon and we saw my Mom in tears and my Dad was looking forlorn. We asked what happened? Mom said they just announced that Elvis died. We just heard it on the radio. That was my parent's generation's hero. It was such a shock to them. Will never forget that day. They immediately bought the next day's newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom