What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Been adding to my Beethoven collection during odd moments over the past couple weeks. Picked these up on the way home tonight.

View attachment 1286512

The sharp-eyed might notice that Volume 6 is missing, but that's no problem, because I already have it in last week's find, along with the book that originally accompanied the series.

View attachment 1286513

There is one more in the series that I'll have to track down over time to complete the set.
Wow!

Write Left Handed
Play Guitar Right Handed
Eat Left Handed
Drink Right Handed
Bat Left Handed
Throw Left Handed
Catch Right Handed
Kick Left Leg
Skateboard Left Foot Rear
When I wore a watch, right wrist

It’s lefty day!

Write left handed, but can write well right handed too due to a six week long hand injury in ninth grade.
Play guitar. Nope.
Eat left handed about 60% of the time. Cut left, eat right in those instances where I’m using a knife.
Drink 50/50% L&R. Definitely depends on glass placement, I won’t switch it if it’s on the right.
Bat to the right.
Throw left handed.
Catch left or right handed which led to an almost equal distribution in throwing accuracy and distance right handed when I used a lefty mitt.
Kick 50/50% L&R.
Skateboard R foot kick.
Watch on the R hand. But I think it’s universal for the opposite hand of the primary handed individual to wear it on.
Scissor use, R hand only for accuracy's sake. Lefty scissors felt weird from the get-go. And they were available the whole time I was in school.
The right handed desks didn’t matter, I modified so I wasn’t all over the place. In face the college I’m in now has left handed desks, but I don’t use them. Feels too weird.

Darn. Too far for me. Been looking for some JBLs
These would make somebody happy, even without the horns which could be added later.
I tried a few other horns in them but am not really a horn type guy, even if they are super efficient.
Settled on some 2" ribbons in there crossed over @ 3.5k. Were daily drivers for a year or so. Now semi retired in the corner.
Cabs and marble are in excellent condition. Woofers are near mint with original red wax screw caps in place.
I hope they sell before winter sets in because nobody's going to want to drive up from Sac. or SF in a snowstorm to pick them up!

Been adding to my Beethoven collection during odd moments over the past couple weeks. Picked these up on the way home tonight.

View attachment 1286512

The sharp-eyed might notice that Volume 6 is missing, but that's no problem, because I already have it in last week's find, along with the book that originally accompanied the series.

View attachment 1286513

There is one more in the series that I'll have to track down over time to complete the set.
That looks like a really nice set.

It’s lefty day!

Write left handed, but can write well right handed too due to a six week long hand injury in ninth grade.
Play guitar. Nope.
Eat left handed about 60% of the time. Cut left, eat right in those instances where I’m using a knife.
Drink 50/50% L&R. Definitely depends on glass placement, I won’t switch it if it’s on the right.
Bat to the right.
Throw left handed.
Catch left or right handed which led to an almost equal distribution in throwing accuracy and distance right handed when I used a lefty mitt.
Kick 50/50% L&R.
Skateboard R foot kick.
Watch on the R hand. But I think it’s universal for the opposite hand of the primary handed individual to wear it on.
Scissor use, R hand only for accuracy's sake. Lefty scissors felt weird from the get-go. And they were available the whole time I was in school.
The right handed desks didn’t matter, I modified so I wasn’t all over the place. In face the college I’m in now has left handed desks, but I don’t use them. Feels too weird.

Another lefty here. Completely and totally left-handed, including typing. I stab a couple keys not the right side of the keyboard while my left hand flies over all the others.

MI0000702878.jpg

That looks like a really nice set.

It is. I've had the symphonies for a long time. Didn't realize it was a set when I bought them. Volume 17 is "folk songs and arias" which Discogs assures me I'll find for around $10. The big thing was finding the book that accompanied the set. That's probably difficult to track down. I haven't had much time to look through it, but it seems to have a lot of useful info about the composer and his works.

Now I have to decide what to do with the spares! Before anyone says a word, they're too heavy to ship.

Back
Top Bottom