What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I’m nearly 1000 posts behind LOL sorry everybody.

I’ve been busy working around the house my Mrs. is putting the pressure on me to get things done. Our second floor doesn’t get used much so I never finished it. Yesterday and the day before I trimmed six doorways and put some of the trim on the walls. I tore down the 1/2 wall by the stairs and studded it back up. It was only 32” tall and needed to be 40” to be up to code. I’m not much with drywall (I can do it but hate it) so that gets subbed out to my good friend Harry. Then I’ll paint everything

My Mrs. wants to sell our home next year. Question is when is she going to start helping ?????????? Hahahaha

So if I’m not around all that much you know the reason why.
Are you downsizing? Make sure you have a place to really crank tunes on the wish list. Only reason I want to leave where I am now i'm retired

Holy S**T !!! Just got back from a church rummage sale just up the street. I wasn't going to go but I thought maybe they'd have some records. No good records, but I found these:
View attachment 1286761
TWO DOLLARS !!!! Of course they need new foam and some sanding and finish work, but....This area is so bereft of good vintage gear but I FINALLY got a score. I'm doing my happy dance right now. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Nice
:thumbsup:

Are you downsizing? Make sure you have a place to really crank tunes on the wish list. Only reason I want to leave where I am now i'm retired

No not necessarily down sizing. Moving to Ohio to be closer to our daughter. My wife can’t stand being so far away from her. (11 hour round trip) Rest assured there will be room for P-man and his obsession. She understands this.

I’m nearly 1000 posts behind LOL sorry everybody.

I’ve been busy working around the house my Mrs. is putting the pressure on me to get things done. Our second floor doesn’t get used much so I never finished it. Yesterday and the day before I trimmed six doorways and put some of the trim on the walls. I tore down the 1/2 wall by the stairs and studded it back up. It was only 32” tall and needed to be 40” to be up to code. I’m not much with drywall (I can do it but hate it) so that gets subbed out to my good friend Harry. Then I’ll paint everything

My Mrs. wants to sell our home next year. Question is when is she going to start helping ?????????? Hahahaha

So if I’m not around all that much you know the reason why.
She is helping...keeping you working...:whip:

b9jjjf4tloji.jpeg

cq2i6x2690c8.jpeg

hzs464nyo6yt.jpeg

I did a little shopping today and here’s what I came home with :)
Nice haul.

Back
Top Bottom