What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
index.php

I saw a few of the London Treasury Series today at my favorite thrift. Didn't buy anything. Think they were Vivaldi and Hayden. I'll probably go back tomorrow and pick them up though. The one I looked at looked to be in good shape, but I didn't have time to inspect the half dozen or so that interested me.

I saw a few of the London Treasury Series today at my favorite thrift. Didn't buy anything. Think they were Vivaldi and Hayden. I'll probably go back tomorrow and pick them up though. The one I looked at looked to be in good shape, but I didn't have time to inspect the half dozen or so that interested me.

I don't think you can go wrong with London/Decca. They seem to be consistently good recordings to me.

I gave it a shot, John. Now I know what I'm missing. I'm a little too narrow minded to want to listen to his stuff, but I can hear the quality of what he's doing.

I think that's why I like him, its quality not crap music. I get he is not for all, that's a given, but he's actually pretty well versed in music, and as a music lover myself I can appreciate his style. Just a different style/sound. His album in entirety are really well done.

I guess my point is he not as "tinibopper" as I had labeled him to be. Has some good cuts, the track blame it on me is my fave so far.

I just love new music, man I really need to quit my job already and go full time audio. I have a passion that is eating me alive.

This is similar to what the Stone Roses would play, which, I am happy to reveal, the next 2x album is in the mail lady's truck
and should be on the doorstep waiting after work. $33 for an LP. Most I ever paid for one I believe.
You'd pay 45-55 for that over here
Aint that the truth!! I am always amazed how much they pay for things in OZ. Are the wages higher there or somesuch? :dunno:
Probably all relative to the exchange rate.
But I don't know if the shipping is added (No doubt is) to the price.don't know how many if any records are pressed here either,I know the nearest RS to me gets his new stuff from Germany,maybe that's my gap into the music business open a pressing plant over here.:thumbsup:

one in every crowd.
unfortunately, even a few of those types sour it for so many others - even if the criticism is partially in jest.

Ya, I know the feeling. a few moths ago I would have said something to him, but I just responded "bold". I got the boot once, not trying that again. Just annoying to see someone who is excited about audio be told his gear is not good enough. Ok I need to not continue this, Its going to annoy me. LOL Tomorrow is Friday, tomorrow is Friday. :)

Still have that Tension album on the platter from last night, so giving it another spin.
Tension - Breaking Point
1986 Combat/Torrid Records 88561-8098-1

https://www.discogs.com/Tension-Breaking-Point/master/306279
009.jpg

012.jpg

Band: Tension.
Album: Breaking Point.
Origin: Maryland / Arizona, USA.
Genre: Thrash/Speed Metal.

Tracklist:
00:00 - One Nation.
03:22 - Wrecking Crew.