What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Usually I post what I'm listening to via files by also finding it on YouTube, and providing a link. This morning, I'm too lazy to do that, so I decided to let my AK friends do the work for me by listening to links some of you guys posted, thank you.

Cheers, og

I listened to a few minutes of this one. Nice, but really didn't fit my current mood. There are times when it would be just the thing, though.

With thanks to meggy ( @meggy ) - this one is tres cool! :thumbsup:

Cheers, og

I listened to several minutes of this - another nice pick by OG.

Flea market is done for me this year, so I can now relax a little and start to hunt down and listen to new music. YouTube is a constant source of groups I have never heard of, so I went on a hike in there this morning. I took a side path and found Morcheeba performing The Sea with vocals by Skye Edwards.

I listened to this track and it fit my mood well - a nice smooth groove for early-in-the-morn.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one, too, with its smooth vocals.

I find I have to post the quotes first, then edit in my comments, because its hard to tell which is which from the URLs. At least, I think they are URLs I'm seeing. Have to open two windows to tell what's what.

Last edited:
Do you remember that show in the 80’s Elvira hosted? Frightnight, Something like that, Hosting Horror flicks at like midnight on Saturday, Quite a spectacle

There were a couple of reasons [;)] why I used to watch that show, while living in Toronto. Cassandra Peterson, the actress who played Elvira, was / is no fool, in fact, quite an interesting character.

Cassandra Peterson

Cheers, og

Usually I post what I'm listening to via files by also finding it on YouTube, and providing a link. This morning, I'm too lazy to do that, so I decided to let my AK friends do the work for me by listening to links some of you guys posted, thank you.

I listened to a few minutes of this one. Nice, but really didn't fit my current mood. There are times when it would be just the thing, though.

I listened to several minutes of this - another nice pick by OG.

I listened to this track an it fit my mood well - a nice smooth grove for early-in-the-morn.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one, too, with its smooth vocals.

I find I have to post the quotes first, then edit in my comments, because its hard to tell which is which from the URLs. At least, I think they are URLs I'm seeing. Have to open two windows to tell what's what.

:thumbsup:

Cheers, og

Moved on to The Cars - Candy O. I have a dumb question. Need to apply deoxit to balance control. I removed the top, sides, and bottom and still have no access to the pots. Is there any chance spraying through the opening on the front around the knob will do anything or should I just pack it up and take it to Just Audio Repair?
cars_candy_o_expanded.jpg IMG_20181022_085517_hdr.jpg IMG_20181022_085535_hdr.jpg IMG_20181022_085745.jpg

Moved on to The Cars - Candy O. I have a dumb question. Need to apply deoxit to balance control. I removed the top, sides, and bottom and still have no access to the pots. Is there any chance spraying through the opening on the front around the knob will do anything or should I just pack it up and take it to Just Audio Repair?
View attachment 1312007 View attachment 1312008 View attachment 1312009 View attachment 1312010

Don't even try spraying through the front. Your Deoxit won't get to where it is needed, but has a strong likelihood of getting where it isn't needed, or wanted.

View attachment 1312007 View attachment 1312008 View attachment 1312009 View attachment 1312010
Can you take the faceplate off? Maybe you'll gain access that way. I made an extended straw by putting two straws together with a piece of shrink tubing. I've been able to get into some tighter places with it.

Back
Top Bottom