What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Now Playing: 1972 - ELP - Trilogy MFSL Gold CD (UDCD 621)
index.php

View attachment 1326270
Ciao Bossus!! :)

This morning it's : I'd love to change the world. Ten Years After. Alvin Lee, and associates.

I last saw this band in 1974 in Stockton Ca, at the " Stockton Riots" Canned Heat was up, when tear gas landed roughly 15 feet behind my crew. Until the gas landed, we had no clue bad shit was happening, we were their for the music.

Don't know if they occasionally tour, if they do, we're going. Killer show, fantastic music. After posting I learned that Alvin Lee passed a couple years ago, after a botched minor surgery in Marbella Spain. RIP Alvin, You Did Change Our World.

Dirk

Last edited:
It's all about the master. Not the letters.

Yes, clearly the letter designations are "imprecise" at best, "not really very descriptive at all" at worst. And we have all expressed our thoughts, feelings, ideas, and data on the "analog vs. digital" debate. Nothing really new to say here. I was just giving a very shorthand (possible) answer to the implicit question posed based on assumed preferences and proclivities (if one likes an all analog recording vs. "modern" recordings, it's likely one prefers analog sound).

GJ

Back
Top Bottom