What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hi Jason. Hope you had a great summer.

BUSY KEV, BUT REALLY TO BUSY, 11 shows interrupted by Thunder Storms , 3 of which required a complete day long tear down of all the cabs and racks, and 4 drowned drivers being replaced. Oh and I forgot , finishing house renovations from the March violent Nor'easter that trashed my roof, shed roof, half of my siding, and toppled trees both here and the Fenwick house....total suckage on that stuff.

image.jpg

Especially for Kevin JS

The HOLOGRAPHIC PENTAGRAM VINYL Version of 2112
Playing my current favorite track off this beast, LESSONS
If you haven't seen this it's only visible by flashlight in the dark, and it happily rotates constantly next to the ride out grooves.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 1329164

Especially for Kevin JS

If you haven't seen this it's only visible by flashlight in the dark, and it happily rotates constantly next to the ride out grooves.
View attachment 1329167

Oh, man! That's a hell of a re-entry to the forum. Anyone would think you knew your way around here. :beerchug::rockon:

As it happens...

IMG_0167.JPG

View attachment 1329164

Especially for Kevin JS

View attachment 1329167
My copy of Jack White's lazareto has a hologram like that too. Cool stuff .

Likin' the Pat Benatar!

FilthyRemarkableBarbet-size_restricted.gif

My first night back for the winter and it is so nice to see this thought above from JRhoBurton. I have missed my time here and look forward to spending time here again starting with tonight.

Hello All !!!
View attachment 1329132

View attachment 1329137
Glad to see all of you taking great care of the thread. I've been So busy over the last few months between lighting gigs, sound gigs, playing gigs, our 3 year old grand kids, traveling around doing course ratings for Golf Digest, and spending wife and me time in Fenwick Island , it's nice to finally have plenty of time to just relax. I'm really looking forward to hanging here and catching up with all the great cats on this thread.

Thanks to Lou for always showing so much class checking to see how I am.
So I guess it's Marantz and Vinyl Time
View attachment 1329143

Woh! "Front of House in the House!" Great to see you here, mang. Also glad to see that you are getting some down time.

Before dinner, it was-- The Remains (DIY CD copy of the Sundazed reissue EP)

image.jpg

Now that my paperwork is done, I'm switching back to a little vinyl before closing the Lounge for the night.

On Deck: Stanley Turrentine, "Rough 'N Tumble"

image.jpg

Dedicated to the late-great Stan Lee, if for no other reason than that both Stans were cool!!

GJ

Back
Top Bottom