What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just got the CD today and ripped it to FLAC.

Mark Knopfler - Down The Road Wherever ~ Back On The Dance Floor

down-the-road-wherever-1200x631.jpg

Dogs love to please their humans.
My last Irish Setter, on the day of truth, took out to the woods and started plinking cans down range and he was instantly excited to go fetch them and bring them back when they fell over.
A gunshy dog, many say, there usually isn;t hope for, but a dog in the field doing his thing is about as good as it gets.
:thumbsup: Howdy Bob.

Listening to Clyde Lewis too while wrapping up repairs and install.
The little old 33 watt Lux R-404 is back and having survived for 2 years in an environment with 4 small kids, just needed a little cleaning to get %100.
My buddy was very happy to give it back to me in trade for a simple Yammy pro-logic surround receiver that he can play and write his music on and the kids can listen to their kids shows.
The guy couldn;t be happier with a little amp and some Bose 301's I gave him.
Think I might stop buying receivers and work on getting the R-1120 repaired because that's the bad boy that really belongs top shelf between the Duals.
For now, 33 watts is good synergy for driving little A-25's.
View attachment 1332552
Those 1120's look really cool :thumbsup:
Luxman-R-1120-Receiver.jpg
1424840-luxman-r1120-monster-120wpc-receiver-totl.jpg
blog-LUXMAN R-1120 b.jpg

Is it not odd that a fire started in a forest/brush area (read: trees) would leave almost all street trees standing, yet leave the houses and cars turned to piles of ash and dust? And what of the testimony of John's friend who apparently has some fire/hazmat experience and was reporting from on-site? If he thinks it's odd, I think it's odd...

OK, I'm letting this go, but it's definitely odd folks.

GJ
In town trees get plenty of water. Not so with the surrounding countryside. That could have a effect on it.

Back
Top Bottom