What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Bee Gees

2r40n87.jpg

possible deal of the day here, 150.00 clean and well taken care of. I have never owned one of these, would this be good for a turntable sound quality??? any thoughts
I would say jump all over it!!! Quickly! My tt sounds great through my 3300 preamp. I have never owned a 2270, but I have never heard anything other that good comments about them. For a buck and a half, you CAN'T go wrong!

Just got back from battling supermarket shoppers, aggressive bunch they are. I sharpened my elbows and powered through it. One more trip to a specialty shop for cheeses and such and I'm done shopping for Thanksgiving. Then the real work begins.

After that shopping trip I'm in the mood for........
IMG_5236.JPG

Now streaming some Sunday morning jazz from WDCB in Chicago, enjoying a bit of coffee :beatnik:

Waiting for the temps to rise to a balmy 60F around noon before starting the starter replacement on my 1999 Altima. (I know - I'm a softie nowadays) Got to drag it out of the yard onto the concrete driveway first though :confused:

Just got back from battling supermarket shoppers, aggressive bunch they are. I sharpened my elbows and powered through it. One more trip to a specialty shop for cheeses and such and I'm done shopping for Thanksgiving. Then the real work begins.

After that shopping trip I'm in the mood for........
View attachment 1333774
Man I feel you ! Went to the store yesterday and welcome to the holiday's! All manners and courtesy is gone out the window.

Back
Top Bottom