What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hopefully given that they are original drivers it will be the 8th and most favorite. Legit reference speakers with miles of written words on them on all over the Internet. Get ready for very believable vocals.
The drivers look original in the photos. I always wonder about the refoam jobs, how well voice coils were centered, correct foams (especially on the Advents with the large baskets), etc. But any deficiencies there can be corrected relatively easily.

Thanks @FOH Engineer and @Worried Man , for the input on the large Advents. I went ahead and sent the guy an inquiry email. If he still has them, then my wife probably just unknowingly bought me an excellent Christmas present! Let’s see what happens.
I too have Large Advents :thumbsup: they were my 1st refoam. Hope you get them! Oh and I hope they have the rounded bullnose cabinets !
Just to add, I have a lot of speakers and the NLA's will be sticking around for good. :) .........can you believe I got mine at GW? I got a incredible adrenaline rush carrying them to the register :D On one of my computers I have pics of them with the price tags still on 'em.
Recapping was easy right through the driver opening. Clipped the old leads and soldered right to them. No need to remove the boards:thumbsup:
Good Luck.

View attachment 1352902
Right.....pot of tea,feet up,whippet happy.Hopefully these girls will soothe the savage breast......just spent 2 hours on the mobile trying to persuade someone who owes me just under a thousand dollars not to renege and cough up....:rant:
Everyone pays late in the UK,its such a drag.:mad:
Just might have to call Tony.....;)
Happy Monday pals all:beatnik:
Ciao John :)

Back
Top Bottom