What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

R-8914237-1471364525-1823.jpeg.jpg
R-8914237-1471364532-4783.jpeg.jpg

Anne Murray / Christmas Wishes
1981 Capitol

A couple Christmases ago on Christmas Eve morning I walked into the Glen Bernie Guitar Center and sitting on a bench trying out Gretsch Guitars was Derek St. Holmes. Apparently at the time he was either dating or living with Paul Reed Smiths sister in law and spending holiday time in Annapolis.
Very mellow cat. I didn't know who he was under his hat and shades but he started talking to me first about the Marshall Class 5 I was trying out. He did two cool projects year ago that I have on Vinyl . Whitford/ St. Holmes and St. Paradise...
He always wears a large bill Pork Pie hat these days and plays about 20 times a month with his own band.
A couple Christmases ago on Christmas Eve morning I walked into the Glen Bernie Guitar Center and sitting on a bench trying out Gretsch Guitars was Derek St. Holmes. Apparently at the time he was either dating or living with Paul Reed Smiths sister in law and spending holiday time in Annapolis.
Very mellow cat. I didn't know who he was under his hat and shades but he started talking to me first about the Marshall Class 5 I was trying out. He did two cool projects year ago that I have on Vinyl . Whitford/ St. Holmes and St. Paradise...
He always wears a large bill Pork Pie hat these days and plays about 20 times a month with his own band.

Pardon the double quote
The afermentioned albums that I assume some of you have.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom