What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

PHOSPHENE DREAM--The Black Angels

I know I'm a little late for the 'ANGELS' party, but there's always a good reason to play this great psych band.

[Full nerd mode] All of my music is in a database, in which I link every track (where appropriate) to a keyword, so that I can create playlists based on that keyword - hence the current playlist on "space"

[I may need a life]

This comes under More Bit of the thread

I never no whether to keep my personal opinions to myself sometimes about this makes me sound an old Scrooge.

But here we go anyway. I see in my local press Ronnie wood played at tiny local cinema. with Ben Waters . The whole evening was a tribute to Chuck Berry. But what shocked me , Mainly because I am out of Touch. Well passed my sell buy Date. But Age is only a number, we all have to get there i guess. Was the ticket price. £60. Personally I want to see the The stones and Chuck Berry on stage for £60 ($75 .95) But that just me.

https://tinyurl.com/yd24snrw How the evening went

Sounds like a fair deal to me. But we all have our reasons for everything we spend and you are more than entitled to yours. Small format shows can be the kind I love if the sight lines and acoustics are really good.
Personally I avoid stadium shows like I avoid needles in my eyes.

[Full nerd mode] All of my music is in a database, in which I link every track (where appropriate) to a keyword, so that I can create playlists based on that keyword - hence the current playlist on "space"

[I may need a life]

I can relate. I've burned a few cd's based on theme. An example would be a cd-r I created where all the song titles had 'California' in them. I've done others based on 'colors' and 'time.' I even endeavored to record one relating to bands that sounded like The Beatles.

I can relate. I've burned a few cd's based on theme. An example would be a cd-r I created where all the song titles had 'California' in them. I've done others based on 'colors' and 'time.' I even endeavored to record one relating to bands that sounded like The Beatles.

I just checked. I currently have 197 categories - including one for every colour of the spectrum (I have a "white" and 3 "blue" playlists queued up)

Back
Top Bottom