What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

U know ......i been playing some of the 80s -90s pop albums i posted pics of on here, and they did not sound like this back then, especially on the old junk radio at work 30 yrs ago. Much different. Instruments stand out, some are actually pretty cool songs, and recordings. Ah- ha is one, Belinda Carslile on now

Last edited:
lb0ps00ezqlv.jpeg

One Horse Blue • Livin’ On The Edge

Funny you should post this. I ordered one of their records after seeing them perform "Mad As A Hatter" on YouTube. Definitely a talented pair.

The record I ordered is "Reskinned". I also saw they played as "The Lovell Sisters" with a third sister playing violin. They named their band after a great, great, great, great grandfather. That's pretty amazing considering I don't even know who my great grandfather was.

The record I ordered is "Reskinned". I also saw they played as "The Lovell Sisters" with a third sister playing violin. They named their band after a great, great, great, great grandfather. That's pretty amazing considering I don't even know who my great grandfather was.
We've been making baby mamas in North America since the 1640's :banana:

Last edited:
"Funny you should post this. I ordered one of their records after seeing them perform "Mad As A Hatter" on YouTube. Definitely a talented pair."

Fuzzbuster, "Mad as a Hatter" is what I heard first also but a quick search led me to their bluesy roots which suits my tastes to a T. Some talent there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom