What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Lol I had to ask lol I was thinking to myself, how would Dan not know of her, but than again ya never know. I’ve got a few of her albums on LP.

And for some clarification, I was born prior to her releasing any albums... ;)

She was quite prolific in the 90s, started in the mid 80s an eara im quite fond of. I got into her years back, and I agree her mark is not or was not known for a good while, but the folks who listened to her in the 90s all knew lol

Now she’s become one of the artists folks like to show off and demo their rigs.. bahhhh... I love her because I love her :) I’ll have dig
the 2lps I have of hers out :)

View attachment 1391252 View attachment 1391253 View attachment 1391254

Playing some of the Haggard collection I landed a few months back. Found most of his albums at one location all in mint to new cond... paid a buck each. :)
Yeah she hit big in 84 and really all the way to 89 putting three of her best albums out in a row. I was 23-28 at the time and truthfully IMHO the 80s was full of fly by night artist and one hit wonders. You have to understand the 80s was the start of instant gratification, change and cocaine abuse:DI don't know anyone that was an adult at the time who really remembers it, the lost decade. :rflmao:

So when I said under appreciated it was more of me and life style, and style of the times.

Nice, I get listeners fatigue too if there’s to much going on.

I just always wonder if any given set of speakers should be paired together with other speakers I’f things like freq. response is different, crossover points.. ect...

One would think if you had a single set of speakers playing, and added another set (different brand/model/ect) it would screw with the sound stage..

Yeh, I don't know. That's above my head, I'm afraid.

Yeah she hit big in 84 and really all the way to 89 putting three of her best albums out in a row. I was 23-28 at the time and truthfully IMHO the 80s was full of fly by night artist and one hit wonders. You have to understand the 80s was the start of instant gratification, change and cocaine abuse:DI don't know anyone that was an adult at the time who really remembers it, the lost decade. :rflmao:

So when I said under appreciated it was more of me and life style, and style of the times.

Lol :) :beerchug:

Don’t you love how music can do that?

Do you like Sia? You may want to check out her 1st 3 albums. You may like it :)

True enough for popular music, but there was great stuff under the radar in the alternative/college rock realm.

R-220658-1248015345.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom