What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Well, I went to work and all of my reservations canceled due to the weather. Now it is raining and they are telling people to stay off the roads. So I packed up all my perishable restaurant food and came home. So Filet Mignon And shrimp for our dinners tonight. I guess I started my vacation early. Oh well, there are always days to work.
So I'm enjoying this.
IMG_4767.JPG

Yeah it's been a stinker.

Enjoying the crisper cooler mornings immensely. This was the first week for a long time we haven't had to use air conditioning.
Yeah we just had a week like that also,the Clipsal 500 will be a hot one next weekend which is a shame cos I was gonna take our granddaughter on the saturday but 40c is too hot,I wouldn't like to be driving one of the supercars in that heat either especially if the cool suit fails.

Never saw this in the wild until recently. Found it at an antique mall/2nd hand store up north in Little Chute that sells both audio gear and records as well. My brother discovered the store. Cover and records are in pretty rough shape but I've wanted it for forever. But playable. Made for TT changers. Sides 1,4 and 2,3. A friend had a pressing of this and I copied it onto this cassette back in February 1990. Still sounds great.

IMG_8587.JPG IMG_8589.JPG IMG_8592.JPG IMG_8593.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 1429824 View attachment 1429825

Never saw this in the wild until recently. Found it at an antique mall/2nd hand store up north in Little Chute that sells both audio gear and records as well. My brother discovered the store. Cover and records are in pretty rough shape but I've wanted it in forever. But playable. Made for TT changers. Sides 1,4 and 2,3. A friend had a pressing of this and I copied it onto this cassette back in February 1990. Still sounds great.

View attachment 1429851 View attachment 1429852 View attachment 1429853 View attachment 1429854

What is the name of the store I will be in Appleton on Saturday. I will stop in and check it out.

Live in Europe
Melody Gardot
First listen, like it very much so far.
Streaming on the main rig,
Regards,
Jim

714zrAvAS5L._SL1200_.jpg

:eek2::thumbsup::trebon:

Back
Top Bottom