What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Killers - Iron Maiden
A1U/B1U, Townhouse x 2, UK press.
LEnboss.jpg

post by John11/LZ - I agree, and too be able to duplicate the power and delicacy of a Cello is amazing to listen to.
Regards,
Jim[/QUOT

Couldnt disagree more im afraid-id like to sit you down in front of one of my valve amps and Tannoys,put Paul Tortelier playing Bach on his cello and watch as you change your opinion pretty quickly!

Since he replied in the Quote it could not be Quoted. Some how his post got added to my Quote, Notice the {/QUOT after my name. (post 88900)

post by John11/LZ - I agree, and too be able to duplicate the power and delicacy of a Cello is amazing to listen to.
Regards,
Jim[/QUOT

Couldnt disagree more im afraid-id like to sit you down in front of one of my valve amps and Tannoys,put Paul Tortelier playing Bach on his cello and watch as you change your opinion pretty quickly!

Since he replied in the Quote it could not be Quoted. Some how his post got added to my Quote, Notice the {/QUOT after my name. (post 88900)

Gotta' give those tube guys some leeway......sniffing all that ozone does funny things to ya'!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Afternoon all.

Sitting in almost total silence here. Looks like I'll be "working" 12 or so hours a day for the next 3 days, standing by to supply water for fire suppression. In other words, if nothing goes catastrophically wrong, I'm going to sit and do nothing and get paid for it. I can live with that.

Hoping to be rejoining the noise pollution in about 6 hours, whereupon I'll continue my ripping marathon and see what musical mood I'm in.

@Delmarva I actually have about another 50 soundtrack CDs. Those I posted yesterday all came in the collection I just bought. I also have a few on LP, inc Dr Zhivago and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

ehoove-suggest you read preceeding posts on ss v tube debate...

They came after your post. Our discussion was on Classical music, with just a reference to another thread on amplifier power. I run SS on my bass panels and woofers and 4 Quicksilver monoblocks on Midrange panels and tweeters so I am fully aware of Tube amps capabilities. No Harm No Foul, I just wanted clarity on your post 88900
We now return you to our scheduled programming,
Jim

Back
Top Bottom