What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Johannes Brahms, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra*, Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra*, Dresden State Orchestra*, The London Symphony Orchestra, Claudio Abbado ‎– Johannes Brahms: 4 Symphonies
R-7713621-1447266978-3215.jpeg.jpg

Label:
Deutsche Grammophon ‎– 2563 230
Format:
4 × Vinyl, LP, Stereo
US
Released:
Genre:
Classical
Style:
Romantic

Disc 4,
Symphony No. 4 in E minor, Op. 98Orchestra – The London Symphony Orchestra
1. Allegro non troppo
2. Andante moderato
3. Allegro giocoso
4. Allegro energico e passionate

8FED90FF-D40F-4333-8E4D-2C624EEB23C1.jpeg

Last edited:
That Fuzzy Warbles phrase is from the famous Record Shop scene from A Clockwork Orange, and yes that was my intention when I selected my AK name. However, given the nature of Alex's speech in that movie I misheard the phrase as Fuzzy Wobbles. I then found the name Fuzzywobbles to be even funnier as it relates to record collecting...

And Just FYI, it looks like they took down that actual scene with the girls from youtube, I couldn't find it.

I always thought it was incredibly smart of Kubrick to place the 2001 soundtrack album in pride of place during that Clockwork Orange scene.

No problem , Sir .I have not any intent do divide and or start a polemic to everyone..I do not tolerate intolerance for a judgment that did not start any discussion, people who want to teach others how to stay in the world. and take the right to do the moderators You also keep AK and your arrogance that I keep my music and my freedom to be as I am. Good luck.It was a pleasure.

Damn, I did say please.

That Fuzzy Warbles phrase is from the famous Record Shop scene from A Clockwork Orange, and yes that was my intention when I selected my AK name. However, given the nature of Alex's speech in that movie I misheard the phrase as Fuzzy Wobbles. I then found the name Fuzzywobbles to be even funnier as it relates to record collecting...

And Just FYI, it looks like they took down that actual scene with the girls from youtube, I couldn't find it.

That is a cool explanation. Was kind of wondering were it came from to be honest!

No problem , Sir .I have not any intent do divide and or start a polemic to everyone..I do not tolerate intolerance for a judgment that did not start any discussion, people who want to teach others how to stay in the world. and take the right to do the moderators You also keep AK and your arrogance that I keep my music and my freedom to be as I am. Good luck.It was a pleasure.

You need to hang around Beau Geste. Your musical interest add a lot to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom