What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Just thought I would share this. I have been trying to coax my brother back to the music he used to love. 2 Christmas' ago I went through one of his old TT's and put a spare Red Ed (Ed Sanders) I had laying around on it. Speed was true and dead quiet. Also gave him a Sherwood receiver(a newer one with remote) and some tower speakers my neighbor gifted me. Since then I gave him a Chromecast audio. Also I gave him back his vinyl I had been holding on to for several years. Couple dozen lp's. Well it didn't seem like it was working until he came to stay with me for a week. He had signed up for Google Play Music a few days earlier. I played all kinds of music for him while he was here and he made up several playlists.We even went and picked up a 64g sd card to download a bunch of music so he could listen on the plane home. :)
Very cool!

Well I've not posted here for a few weeks. Time to fix that. I had cataract surgery last week and all is good. Can't believe how good I can see. Anyone putting this off, don't. No pain, all gain. Anyway on with the music. Just finished Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny(1959)
View attachment 1091505
And now playing Les McCann - The Man
View attachment 1091507

Very Glad For You!! :thumbsup:

Probably my favorite Zappa Big Band Recording.

KVgVyUG.png

Back
Top Bottom