What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Many "bug out" crates awaiting deportation. G through K is sitting in the pic next to a stack of new poly sleeves.

It's the Feit 3 watt Blue LED bulb, Jason. Not sure if we carry it anymore at Lowes, but it's out there. The pic was taken with a pair of them blazing.
(And there are a couple of spine issues in there, that heretofore were unbeknownst to me...repairs coming)
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/st...MI1fT40cqu2QIVEIrICh1HTwcQEAQYASABEgKOR_D_BwE
67302344765101p

Only 2 of those light that room? That's nuts!

View attachment 1117198

Heyas. Found a nice stack of LPs today. Never made it out of the jazz section. If ever in St. Louis check out Euclid Records. Insane selection. And a very nice package deal they have going. 5 LPs by the same artist for $20. Had to grab the Horace Silver pacakage and a few more.

They were in a sealed Boxset Polybag so I took a leap of faith based on what I could see and the general condition of what was in the racks. Very glad I did. The Silver package had 4 Blue Notes(most reissues), and a sealed Epic reissue. Not one was an LP I had, and I love me some Silver!

View attachment 1117203

Not bad at all for a 20 spot, if I do say so myself... :beatnik:

Wow man you did very well! Agree Euclid Records is amazing. Bought my Marlene VerPlanck LPs from them online.

Damn Fuzz, I have to send you a list a shipping box and a check...I'm all in on that one. Monk, Mingus, Jamal ...I would love to do that deal, and you could even surprise me artist wise...Silver would be just fine for sure.

There were 3 racks of those bundles. No Monk or Mingus but there was a Jamal. I woulda grabbed it but I have a ton by him. I will try and get back there soon, but already spent my lunch money for now...

Wow man you did very well! Agree Euclid Records is amazing. Bought my Marlene VerPlanck LPs from them online.

I should have taken some pics, but was too busy geeking out. Its an insane shop. Probably the best jazz selection I have ever been to.

Back
Top Bottom