th
th
th
th
th
th
Bootleg
Excellent!

LOL. Reminds me of that crazy cow who wanted to be a "famous YouTuber" and shot her boyfriend, thinking that an encyclopedia would stop the bullet. F***ing moron should have maybe read the encyclopedia. Haven't looked yet to see if he's getting a Darwin Award, but his assistance in removing himself from the gene pool without damaging it makes him a prime candidate.

View attachment 1168939 From 1979

Before he moved into romantic ballads in the late 80s, I always considered Chris to be another Al Stewart but more progressive in style. His 70s output was more folk-progressive and he touched on historic themes just like Al. Not a bad artist to explore if you like Al Stewart.

Saw Chris de Burgh live in Edmonton. One HELL of a concert. He drives the security guards nuts by dancing with any woman who is wearing a red dress. He does a great cover of Toto's Africa, but his own material is extremely good too.

LOL. Reminds me of that crazy cow who wanted to be a "famous YouTuber" and shot her boyfriend, thinking that an encyclopedia would stop the bullet. F***ing moron should have maybe read the encyclopedia. Haven't looked yet to see if he's getting a Darwin Award, but his assistance in removing himself from the gene pool without damaging it makes him a prime candidate.

Bleaching the human gene pool one at a time....

Just back home from RSD. Didn't get the Marty Stewart(not sure they ordered it, got a distant stare when I asked) I was hoping for. That's OK I picked up this one that I was not aware would be there. Only brought home this one, 2 record album on BLUE vinyl :)....Now playing Dicky Betts
IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0006.JPG
and another because it's so pretty:thumbsup:IMG_0007.JPG
Now for a cold beer to celebrate and catch up to see how you guys spent your day:music:

Back
Top Bottom