What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I have a man cave strategically placed around 50 miles from Wifey-Poo. The screened porch is basically one big speaker. The neighbors always give us a grimaced smile when we see them, but they know I usually shut it down around 4:00 a.m.
Because that's when it's time to go fishing. ( my Grandfather built it in 1941 ) No T.V., No Phones . Just Records, Cassettes and various music recorded on VCR tapes. Wifey-Poo says she won't go there unless I update it.
Looks like Wifey-Poo is not going there.

View attachment 1169166

That is awesome!!!:thumbsup:

Wilco - Being There
Wilco-BeingThere.jpg

Same here! My Dad did the same too. :D:D
My mom was the big music fan in our house. She was responsible for us having a fairly decent system(Dual turntable,Fisher receiver) and allowed me to play stuff like War Pigs loud because the air raid sirens reminded her of home during the German attacks on Liverpool. (Yes i thought it was weird too) but my Dad bought Whipped Cream and Other Delights :Dand a lot of Frank

My mom was the big music fan in our house. She was responsible for us having a fairly decent system(Dual turntable,Fisher receiver) and allowed me to play stuff like War Pigs loud because the air raid sirens reminded her of home during the German attacks on Liverpool. (Yes i thought it was weird too) but my Dad bought Whipped Cream and Other Delights :Dand a lot of Frank

Great story, And cool parents

View attachment 1169184
HOORAY RECORD STORE DAY!!!!
Used stuff: Deep purple machine head, killing joke fire dancers, horselips aliens, the who it's hard, rolling Stones tattoo you!
New stuff: iron& wine the sea& the rhythm, mastadon crack the sky, Melvins stag, Capt beefheart safe as milk, jack white blunderbuss, husker Du zen arcade, dinosaur Jr. You're living all over me, minor threat out of step, fugazi repeater, Mgla presence/ power and will, and lair of the Minotaur Carnage!! Oh, and my new Yamaha receiver came today!!! Paid $16 for a new receiver!! Lol

:eek:Oh my sweet heaven!! Hunter you did awesome man!! This is a great haul!:thumbsup: Congrats on the receiver!

Back
Top Bottom