What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

I'm currently listening to Blowfly ,the Master of Class who's here to sock some soul to my ass ,Blowfly is the world's true 1st rapper and the only rap music worth listening to IMO ,if easily offended by XXX lyrics then don't listen .

I'm listening on my now new favorite speaker system ,McIntosh XRT-28s and having a ball .
20190216_171154.jpg

R-6383425-1419956264-7744.jpeg.jpg

Feeling grungy tonight.

Now I've got my favorite Black Sabbath album going and listening to this overlooked gem,I chose this version to stream because the lyrics are crazy good just like the riffs .
Speakers are McIntosh LS-350s I sit next to my McIntosh XRT-28s ,both as fronts ,it's nice to have multiple speaker systems I can switch between on the fly & McIntosh was smart enough to make preamps to do a true triamp ,or run 3 pairs of mains .

This is why this is my fsfavori thread here ,somebody posts an album or song I have in my collection but haven't heard In years or even decades ,Charlie Daniels is a band I haven't dusted off in years but their coming out tonight , good one !
I hear ya. I pick this album up in college and I never put it on cassette but Im putting it on a CD tonight along with one other album so I can take it with me in the car.:cool::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom