What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

The Marshall Tucker Band -- Searchin' For A Rainbow --
81GN7LM-01L._SX522_.jpg

"Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye" by The Black Crowes from the CD ~ The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion.

Just fired up the HP/NF system for the evening so speakers are the Canton GL-260 w/the Canton AS85-SC subwoofer.

Time to relax & enjoy some tunes...

FWIW

Bret P.

"Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye" by The Black Crowes from the CD ~ The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion.

Just fired up the HP/NF system for the evening so speakers are the Canton GL-260 w/the Canton AS85-SC subwoofer.

Time to relax & enjoy some tunes...

FWIW

Bret P.
Sounds like a good plan Hero. I like the pic of your NF system you posted yesterday.

-Chris

Sounds like a good plan Hero. I like the pic of your NF system you posted yesterday.

-Chris
Thanks for the compliment Chris.:thumbsup:
That HP/NF rig took a good long while to get to where it is today,now that was largely due to the need to make the new desktop so there would be a place to put the speakers where I wanted 'em (which honestly was the only place they could go,LOL).

But of course there were a few other hurdles that I had to get figured out as well (for example mounting the rack gear to my satisfaction).

All in all it turned out waaayyy better than I had ever hoped it would,I'm 110% satisfied w/that HP/NF system.
Still need to finish up that new desktop top come spring time,you know stain & seal it and what not,but that should be NBD @ all.

I've also been working on getting more of the gear around here updated in my albums & as I do I'll try to let you know.
I know you're a lot like me in that you truly enjoy checking out all the gear pics and such here @ AK,I mean really who here does'nt enjoy THAT ??? :D

Anyhow,right now it's "Lessons" by Rush from the CD ~ 2112.

:cool:

Bret P.

Thanks for the compliment Chris.:thumbsup:
That HP/NF rig took a good long while to get to where it is today,now that was largely due to the need to make the new desktop so there would be a place to put the speakers where I wanted 'em (which honestly was the only place they could go,LOL).

But of course there were a few other hurdles that I had to get figured out as well (for example mounting the rack gear to my satisfaction).

All in all it turned out waaayyy better than I had ever hoped it would,I'm 110% satisfied w/that HP/NF system.
Still need to finish up that new desktop top come spring time,you know stain & seal it and what not,but that should be NBD @ all.

I've also been working on getting more of the gear around here updated in my albums & as I do I'll try to let you know.
I know you're a lot like me in that you truly enjoy checking out all the gear pics and such here @ AK,I mean really who here does'nt enjoy THAT ??? :D

Anyhow,right now it's "Lessons" by Rush from the CD ~ 2112.

:cool:

Bret P.
Very nice Bret. Job well done on your NF System, very happy for you that your enjoying the fruits of your labor. Yes, and most definitely keep the pics coming, always enjoy those. Have you looked at the other thread I recommended. Lots of great people there and lots of cool music to discover. Please check it out. You're a really good guy and would be welcomed with open arms.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now.278564/page-2440

Talk with you soon brother,

Chris

Back
Top Bottom