What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Now Playing : 1983 - Andrew Powell and the Philharmonia Orchestra - Play the Best of the Alan Parsons Project (MFSL MFCD 806)
index.php

index.php

index.php

-Blitz :)

Once in a century voice! Perfect Key in "A-Major" - Threw the engineers and promoters a curve ball. Good old Herb Albert was smart and picked them up on his new A&M Label at the time - smart move!
Now Playing : 1972 - Carpenters - A Song For You (MFSL GOLD UDCD 525)
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I can't say enough about this Diskeeper S/W. It works at the HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) level and intercepts disk R/W I/O's and eliminates fragmentation in realtime. I installed in Oct 5th and since then it has already saved me almost a day in computer usage time - i.e. open/close apps, Mastering, Music stuff, Internet whatever....Even with my two internal SSD drives it makes a tremendous difference. Best $69.99 I've ever had Lila spend on me, LOL :) - But really, for any computer buffs like me, check this out - it is the bomb!
index.php

https://www.condusiv.com/

Eva Cassidy - Bridge Over Troubled Water - Spotify --> Pioneer CS-99a/99

Never heard this artist before. A member here made mention of her on the Vintage Gear Top Performers forum, Vintage High End Separates Thread.
I like what I'm hearing. Sad that she passed away at age 33, what a loss.

Now Playing (I have so much yet to discover in my massive library of nearly 7K Albums, which 60% are gold or Japanese, etc..)

1986 - Allegro Jazz Ensemble - Sphinx (MFSL MFCD 898) EAC FLAC's
index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom