What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Good Morning All.

Started the day with an episode of "Music from 100 Years Ago" ("Whispers"), then finished the commute in to work with the unlistened-to remainder of an episode of "Afropop Worldwide" featuring the changing face of Parisian African/World Music. Then a little news on 930 AM.

Now deciding whether to pop in a CD, start another podcast, or just sit a spell... The hordes will be coming soon.

GJ
Ciao ViceRoy :)

Listening to a CD-R of this J.S. Bach album by harpsichordist Andrew Appel. Not sure how I acquired it. Suspect it was something I found at the library and ran off a copy on the Sony cd dubbing deck.
61Lyy98Qm4L._SS500.jpg

So we've got the elephant in the room dilemma. Our friend @Crazy Gnome tired of sifting though pages of off topic subject material and created a thread that covers the same ground as this one was created to do.

Some of us are posting on both threads, some are exclusively on either thread.

I can barely keep up with this one. I intend to stay here and not cross pollinate with the new thread. No offense to Gnome, et al, but I just can't see myself chasing my tail on two threads covering the same thing.
That said, the day could come that I switch ships.

Last edited:
True Jim, "Power Trio" is a term mostly used in the Rock/Hard Rock context, but Mac Ted proposed that there are no wrong answers if the group is a trio. That opens things up to include any group from Grand Funk to The Police to the Nat Cole Trio to Al Dimeola/John McGlaughlin/Paco DeLucia. Also, I don't know how familiar you are with the first two albums by The Police, but they were both pretty rockin' and they come from a Punk background just as much as from Pop, Reggae, Progressive or Jazz roots...

:whip:;)

GJ

Correct on the Police, i have all of there music. I found it cool how they went from one sound to another. i also like stings voice, ps. good morning...

Listening to a CD-R of this J.S. Bach album by harpsichordist Andrew Appel. Not sure how I acquired it. Suspect it was something I found at the library and ran off a copy on the Sony cd dubbing deck.
61Lyy98Qm4L._SS500.jpg

So we've got the 800 pound gorilla in the room. Our friend @Crazy Gnome tired of sifting though pages of off topic subject material and created a thread that covers the same ground as this one was created to do.

Some of us are posting on both threads, some are exclusively on either thread.

I can barely keep up with this one. I intend to stay here and not cross pollinate with the new thread. No offense to Gnome, et al, but I just can't see myself chasing my tail on two threads covering the same thing.
That said, the day could come that I switch ships.

I also went and looked a few times, i just do not have the time to read and add on both sites as of now. To be honest i like the chatting, i read as much as i can, when it applies i add my 2 cents. It will all work out. C G is a good guy, happy is as happy does, i wish him the best.

Back
Top Bottom