What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I here you. Was born and raised in CA, Now living in rural Kansas and love it. Never look back.

I grew up in CA but out in farm land. I really miss it. The longer I live in the city the more I realize how much I hate it. My gal grew up in the city, and has never left. Just recently she has started talking about living outside of the city. I wont do it, I'm not commuting... been there done that. Years of hours and hours of my life in traffic... We need to just move and call it a day, or try to one day purchase a house in San Jose... Not sure how that will ever happen but there is hope.

Kings County ^^

Beautiful pictures Frank:thumbsup:
Thanks Lee. Got a few nice dragonfly pics as well.
016_2.jpg

I hate the city... :( I cant wait for the day I get to leave the bay area. One day.
One day John you'll be old like me and able to do whatever you want but no energy to do it with.

Well, I think my search is over for the new amp for my setup. After a lot of research and talking with y’all, especially @NeedForSpeed and @432HzBob. I decided after a conversation with Bob that going with a Kenwood Basic M1 matched with my Luxman R-113 would make a great combo. He also reccomeneded adding a Panamax M5100-EX power conditioner, which I’m going to do. The Kenwood isn’t as nice to look at as some of the others I considered, but it’s suppose to create some great sound and that’s ultimately what my goal is. Here’s a couple picks from the internet. Waiting to bid on a couple of the Kenwoods on eBay later in the week and I’ll order the Panamax at the same time.

index.php
index.php
Are you sure about this Natty?

Back
Top Bottom