What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Forgot to mention, one of the guaranteed highlights of Te-Te's binder is gonna be these three tribute CD's.
052.jpg

Let’s see those Technics meters to the wall!

044.jpg

Ok, that was even more fun than I thought it would be.

Here's what it is.
Te-Te went shopping at @bobsvinyl's Good Will store. He found this binder stuffed with heavy metal CD's.
046.jpg

He actually bought them with the intention of passing them on to someone here who digs metal. He asked me if I'd like them and showed me pics of most of the discs.
I had no idea of what I was seeing, but investigation showed me that it was a series of heavy metal compilation discs that were made around ten years ago.
A bunch of bands that I've never heard of playing a wide variety of hard core metal. Most of it is pretty thrashy from what I can gather and old school thrash is some of my favorite stuff.
So I'll be exploring a ton of metal that I'd have otherwise never been exposed to. The bulk of my metal collecting ended in the '90's.

There's like three separate series represented here. A whopping 77 discs in all.
048.jpg

049.jpg

Playing this one right now. The Machine Gun Nun cracks me up.
So thanks a ton Te-Te, this is gonna be a wild ride!!!

Yeah, Te-Te is like that. When I go to the GW with him, he throws all sorts of stuff into my cart. I finally had to complain to the store manager about it. :biggrin::biggrin: No competition at all between us, we just share the wealth. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom