What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.
055.jpg

So I've been tinkering with the 3009 the past few days and I have it where I feel sounds best to me. Set it to the exact settings provided by the cart and arm. This is the 1st time I've listened to Mansons album with the arm tuned, it's a whole different experience. :) new stylus really kicked it up a bit too.

Yeah, Te-Te is like that. When I go to the GW with him, he throws all sorts of stuff into my cart. I finally had to complain to the store manager about it. :biggrin::biggrin: No competition at all between us, we just share the wealth. :thumbsup:
It's just fun hanging out with Bob and @DublinTrader, a couple of fine AKer's., and don't let Bob fool you. He finds a ton of good stuff, even though he only mentions one or two items occasionally.

Some pix of my home ^^ Hanford CA (NAS Lemoore)

I love it when the Navy use to come home. They would do fly overs. Damn things sounded like the world was going to end!

Man I'm really home sick today.
My father was an Aviation Electrician Chief (AEC) at NAS Miramar (San Diego) back in the 70's. We had a bumper sticker on our car that said..."Jet noise, the sound of freedom."
The sound of an F14 taking off was crazy loud.

Back
Top Bottom