What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Santana+-+Zebop!+(1981).jpg

It's a few random members, I have a feeling it all started back when a new member posted a pix of a Lamp. (Yet no one wants address it).

Kinda sad actually that a few folks would get that worked up over a lamp. I have a strong feeling it runs deeper than that, but that's what caused the other thread to start. what's annoying is not that we lost a few long time members but new ones. Older members know the game, someone did not like that a new member was posting a picture of HER lamp. I liked it, and continued the conv, and so did a few others. After that the shit hit the fan... she was a hip lady too, was totally digging the shade. ;)

I say agin, if someone has an issue, don't partake, but dont bitch about it.

I could be way off... funny how a new thread was started around the same time.

Ok that probably just got me banded.. lol

i still ain't seen it glow in the dark :)

NFS, not directed at you, just using your last post about this as a reference
Yes, I agree with the following :

No vulgarity - Usually not an issue here
No bashing - Not an issue here
Be more careful about posting risque content - I'll do my part to change this
No politics - not a problem here
No solicitation - not a problem here
Did I miss anything? Other then #3 from the top down, which is debatable, what exactly is the problem with this thread?
It outgrew the name?

Good question, Chris. Just found another thread that seems to sum up all the problems with this one, and completely misses the point in doing so.

Seems that no one has clued in to the following:

Use whatever cables you want. We don’t care.
Play what you want. If we like the look of it, we might try it out.
Use whatever speakers you want. We don’t care, even if they are Bose. Seriously, we don’t care.

Conversations in this thread take place in real time. This thread does not follow the normal forum model.

This thread brings together what you are listening to, where you bought it, how much you paid, what equipment you are using, your listening space, what you are drinking and which of your pets/children is/are listening with you, but most importantly, WHO is listening. The fact that we can interact over thousands of posts without wanting to stick a knife in each other is a surprise to people who are used to threads being locked after about 20 posts.

Pretty simple, really.

Now playing:

ABBA - The Visitors

(because I can)

Back
Top Bottom