What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The context of the previous posts was people talking about age, the point was someone lamenting how old they are when they really aren't very old, my follow up was not about sharing war stories, but the perspective some people attach to being "so old" when if fact they are missing out on the prime time...

While I understand the irony in someone much younger than you acting as if he's over the hill, I wouldn't be getting off on the person walking away "dejected", as you put it.

As a huge Yes and Transatlantic fan (I'm still working on Flower Kings), I can't believe this one took me so long to get, but I finally picked it up. Very nice.

Anderson/Stolt - Invention Of Knowledge

33354567424_37f2f7de96_c.jpg

Where do you guys streaming get the high res download. Places like hdtracks? I like handling the media in my hands. But looking into this for certain things.

I subscribe to Spotify and load at max setting for the stuff I keep for offline use in an IPad format,,,the fidelity/SQ is better than excellent at times and usually only limited by the quality of the source recordings, and always against an almost nonexisent noise floor...I'm as picky as the next guy and it's really good or I wouldn't use it..

While I understand the irony in someone much younger than you acting as if he's over the hill, I wouldn't be getting off on the person walking away "dejected", as you put it.

You had to be there, I'm not as difficult as you are implying...hopefully it might inspire the dejected to realize how far ahead of the game they actually are...and get back in the game...it's not a dismissal..

I thought concentrating on the music might cure me of my gear obsession, and to some extent it has, but I responded to an ad for an integrated amp a while back. The vendor finally responded, so I'll be picking this up later today. Nice looking bit of kit and apparently very well put together, from what I read of it.

serveimage.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom