What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Manowar - Hail To England
http://www.metal-archives.com/reviews/Manowar/Hail_to_England/305/
010.jpg

009.jpg

Not sure Im worthy of all that buddy...I was just trying to refocus the reasons why we all post here...if music discussion and exploration isnt the overiding theme to posting here on this thread it might as well be facebook...and the guys on this thread have way more to offer on tunes than any where else Ive been
I'm so out in left field after working all weekend in the lumber yard...I have no idea of what's been going on...but I think I might be getting an inkling and I agree with FOH..

Last edited:
I can't seem to get enough of SRV lately! I must get more of his albums. And, this MFSL's are the Tops! I have Texas Flood & Couldn't Stand The Weather.
@FOH Engineer which of his other albums can you recommend in order from best to least best, there can't be a worst, it's SRV! :)

Thanks,
-Blitz

Now Playing : Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather MFSL SACD Redbook Layer

SRV and Couldnt Stand The Weather MFSL SACD-0.jpg
SRV and Couldnt Stand The Weather MFSL SACD-1.jpg
SRV and Couldnt Stand The Weather MFSL SACD-2.jpg
SRV and Couldnt Stand The Weather MFSL SACD-3.jpg

Hey 24V,

I have multiple photo albums on AK of my gear. The text in my signature is simply a hyperlink to my main photo album that has all me gear in it.

1. Create AK photo album of all gear you want to share.
2. In Signature type make & model of each piece of gear in photo album
3. In Signature, Select all text and add the hyperlink of where your photo album is.
4. This completes the process.

Naming your photos really helps in the organization of your photo album. Also, for each picture give a description in the photo album.

Here is a link to my main photo album for reference:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?media/albums/ontheblitz-hifi-system.334/

-Blitz
Thanks for that I will try that out for sure! Now I understand what you just went through yesterday it seems people just do not get it by sticking with the forums rules! Relax: and have fun on here! Buy more Gold!

When a person buys a 60 watt amp is it advised to use just one set of speakers? This Luxman is 107 db 80w with 6 ohms so 8 ohms is 60w right? It is not a dual mono make like my Nikko Alpha II but I was curious there is so many amps to choose from! A guy sold an amp for $150 cdn and on the 'bay' a guy said oh this is rare 'technics xxx 10X' model for $500 cdn that would buy a lot of them Goldies you like!!!

Specifications
Power output: 80 watts per channel into 6Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 5Hz to 150kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.007%

Input sensitivity: 0.2mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 68dB (MC), 90dB (MM), 105dB (line)

LV 102 model am I missing something but wow are these not pretty good specs...I was thinking for a low volume system but did not know if 2 sets of speakers will work it like a 'dog'!!

Thanks for that I will try that out for sure! Now I understand what you just went through yesterday it seems people just do not get it by sticking with the forums rules! Relax: and have fun on here! Buy more Gold!

When a person buys a 60 watt amp is it advised to use just one set of speakers? This Luxman is 107 db 80w with 6 ohms so 8 ohms is 60w right? It is not a dual mono make like my Nikko Alpha II but I was curious there is so many amps to choose from! A guy sold an amp for $150 cdn and on the 'bay' a guy said oh this is rare 'technics xxx 10X' model for $500 cdn that would buy a lot of them Goldies you like!!!
I would say that 8ohm VS 6ohm wattage is a close approximation. Please, clearly State what your intent is as far as two sets of speakers.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Dave,

I can now say with confidence that you are the youngest member in this thread. Again this is very reassuring to know that young Millennials like yourself are actually into HiFi audio and real music. This is a good thing. When us old farts are all gone, you young guys can carry the torch and keep it Rollin.

-Blitz
Who you calling old, boy?

I can't seem to get enough of SRV lately! I must get more of his albums. And, this MFSL's are the Tops! I have Texas Flood & Couldn't Stand The Weather.
@FOH Engineer which of his other albums can you recommend in order from best to least best, there can't be a worst, it's SRV! :)

Thanks,
-Blitz

Now Playing : Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Couldn't Stand The Weather MFSL SACD Redbook Layer

View attachment 920900
View attachment 920904
View attachment 920905
View attachment 920906
Y'all must get this one fer sher. :rockon:
DSC00684.jpg

Specifications
Power output: 80 watts per channel into 6Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 5Hz to 150kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.007%

Input sensitivity: 0.2mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 68dB (MC), 90dB (MM), 105dB (line)

LV 102 model am I missing something but wow are these not pretty good specs...I was thinking for a low volume system but did not know if 2 sets of speakers will work it like a 'dog'!!
What are the impedance (ohms) of each speaker that would be on each channel L/R, exp: are both 8 ohm speakers. I can explain why use the term impedance instead of ohms for speakers if you would like.

-Blitz

What are the impedance (ohms) of each speaker that would be on each channel L/R, exp: are both 8 ohm speakers. I can explain why use the term impedance instead of ohms for speakers if you would like.

-Blitz
8 ohms they are the ones that I posted in my signature below! But is tying in two 8 ohms making 4 ohms gosh I forget, I did that to my Citation 19 and it still ran cool!

Back
Top Bottom