What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

i have 4 hours of "me" time tonight

now playing
the album from my sig, i think the best live album ever
i dont listen to their studio stuff,except i think " Book of Taliesyn" is way kewl

Deep Purple Made in Japan Deluxe Edition

i luv the keyboards, the guitar/vocal dual is awesome
and i use the long drum solo "the mule" to test speakers
the harmonica in "lazy" is so bluesy

i will hit 100.5 dbc peaks as i have measured
time for some speaker torture
i am finally happy with gear i have

View attachment 940999

Getting the point where your happy with the sound is a milestone. Now you can just listen, And buy music, Without all the gear worries. I think most of us in this thread are there. Maybe a few tweaks, Insert something different. But we are good where we are sound wise. O'yeah, That is stupid loud.

View attachment 940884 i know a lot of people were mad about ten years ago when this won the Grammy for heavy metal over Metallica and Jane's Addiction, but I like it and I'm going to listen to it. I should mention that I enjoyed the Shangri-las...and that's called sad. Anywho, here's tull's Crest Of A Knave.

Self-edit. I know I'm showing my age again. That Grammy ceremony was closer to thirty years ago.
Good stuff there Joe. Ya youngster!

I wouldn't know. Never really got into them. I'll take a listen soon.

REO were one of the those bands, That while very good, Could slow down the party, With ballads, And more ballads. Which, The chicks were cool with, But when they rocked, They were as good as anyone in that era. Richrath on guitars was as good as anybody. Their style held him back some.

Back
Top Bottom