What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

for the 12th time in a row, Bad Company-Feel Like Makin' Love.

Before that it was some Pink Floyd, "Set The Controls For The Center of The Sun".

The big fan at my back, birdies outside the window, the soon-to-be-siezed cooling fan in the pc, and the dog farting.
Oh....you meant music. Sorry bout that :)

This morning I played Rufus/Chaka Khan cd:Ask Rufus /1975, I was in school that very very cold winter up in Grest Lakes Ill when that was out and we danced all nite in the clubs to these songs. Next came Donald. Fagen solo cd: Nightfly, just a masterful body of work by this half of Steely Dan. Every single song stands on its on as a grt song.:music: Christine Perfect McVie,I just love that womans voice. I have that CD and must listen to it soon.

Last edited:
Supertramp
Crisis? what Crisis?
Regards,
Jim

51N60wlHksL._SS400_.jpg

Just about everything. Started with Ry Cooder's "Jazz", went to Radiohead's "OK COMPUTER", then Fleetwood Mac's "Tusk", now I'm on side B of Feist's "Metals". on deck is Taj Mahal I think.

A little bit of everything I guess

I'm listening to Concerto in F for Piano and Orchestra by Gershwin, a Reader's Digest compilation. Michael Reeve on Piano and Eric Hammerstein conducting the London Promenade Orchestra. It was picked up at a City Mission Thrift. It sounds pretty damn good and I don't recall enjoying this work that much previously. A glass or 2 of sherry may have helped:yes:

I'm listening to five Tom Petty CD-R's shuffling in my Sony RCD-W500 CD recorder/player. Sounds pretty good with Zen Triode Select and Klipsch (Fortes and kg2's).

in the last 40 minutes.....

Jo Jo Gunne - Turn The Boy Loose
Patsy Cline - Turn The Cards Slowly
Dave Alvin - Johnny Ace Is Dead
The Donkeys - Bloodhound
Jonathan Edwards - Shanty
Willie Nelson - Roll Me Up
James McMurtry - Rachel's Song
Ray LaMontagne - Gone Away from Me
Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone
A.C. Marias - One of Our Girls Has Gone Missing
Stone Temple Pilots - Sour Girl