Eagles - Greatest Hits Vol. 2
on CD

Genre:
Rock
Style:
Classic Rock
Year:
Notes:
Eagles Greatest Hits, Vol. 2 is the second compilation album by the Eagles. It features many of their biggest hits not on Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975), including "Hotel California", their signature song. The album was released in 1982, by which time the band had already broken up. That same year, Don Henley and Glenn Frey both released their debut solo albums.

The compilation features 8 combined tracks from Hotel California and The Long Run as well as "After the Thrill Is Gone", an album track from One of These Nights, and "Seven Bridges Road", the single from 1980's Eagles Live. The album has sold over 11 million copies in the U.S. alone since its release.

Tracklist
Hotel California 6:29
Heartache Tonight 4:24
Seven Bridges Road 2:58
Victim Of Love 4:09
The Sad Cafe 5:32
Life In The Fast Lane 4:44
I Can't Tell You Why 4:54
New Kid In Town 5:04
The Long Run 3:41
After The Thrill Is Gone 4:40

Hey Fuzzy...hope the flooding in your neck of the woods has subsided. Sending an anti-rain dance your way!

Thanks Swampy! As close as around 30 miles from here people had real issues, we just missed it. The river has been subsiding recently and I am lucky enough to have been about 8-10" above its highest point at my shoreline. Its hot as blazes now and supposed to be through Saturday so I am hoping the worst of it is over, thanks for the dance it looks like it worked!

Well crap, it looks like I may have spoken to soon. They are predicting another storm tonight along with the one from last night and all the rain up river. Estimates are that in my stretch this will be the worst flooding in decades My neighbor expects his dock to wash away and is thinking the water level will exceed the banks even where we are which is a good 8 feet above where it is supposed to be. Just a couple days ago the water was down below the cement landing that you can't even see anymore in this picture. Normally the water level is well below that landing. The whole bottom section of our stairs was wiped out this winter by ice and it never got replaced. It's now looking like that might have been a good decision...

IMG_8720.JPG

If you get a chance, break out that anti-rain dance again please Bud.

Well crap, it looks like I may have spoken to soon. They are predicting another storm tonight along with the one from last night and all the rain up river. Estimates are that in my stretch this will be the worst flooding in decades My neighbor expects his dock to wash away and is thinking the water level will exceed the banks even where we are which is a good 8 feet above where it is supposed to be. Just a couple days ago the water was down below the cement landing that you can't even see anymore in this picture. Normally the water level is well below that landing. The whole bottom section of our stairs was wiped out this winter by ice and it never got replaced. It's now looking like that might have been a good decision...

View attachment 971139

No 'likes' here. Be safe @fuzzywobbles
Move that LP collection to higher ground!

View attachment 971139

Will do brother...hope the rain passes by. Will your house be affected in any way?

Here we go....

the Clash ~ From here to Eternity

The_Clash_-_From_Here_to_Eternity-Live.jpg

Total ...... WahhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
See-o-n control

View attachment 971089
It is nice to come home and find nice little packages waiting for you to open. I was glad to open one and see this nice set.

Hey, Rob, you caused me to spend more money on music. Your Flock of Seagulls marathon last weekend motivated me to purchase two packages by them.
One is a 2-cd set titled WISHING-THE VERY BEST OF AFOS and the other is also a 2-cd set called REMIXES & RARITIES. Hopefully, I'll have them in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom