What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

heathbrothers402538.jpg
R-1720271-1318090888.jpeg

Heath Brothers / In Motion
1979 Columbia (promo)

Try as I might I still haven't developed.an appreciation for classical music. No can do Frank, how about a tribe of Meat Puppets instead, that's more my style.

To me, it's very strange that people who are into rock don't automatically gravitate to some of the classics. They seem to go hand in hand together. Then again, my grounding was in classical, from which I spread out. I don't think a lack of love for the classics is a bad thing. There are plenty of other genres to enjoy.

I have a rather large mole that appeared on my face in my late 40's. I've hated the damn thing. In a little over a week it went all to hell. I went to my GP on Monday and he confirmed what I and the wife thought. It had turned cancerous. It had changed shape and color in a matter of a few days. I have an appt with a plastic surgeon tomorrow at 3:15 for a consultation. So he can tell me to come back again next week to have it removed. LOL What a racket.

Fun fun fun

I have a rather large mole that appeared on my face in my late 40's. I've hated the damn thing. In a little over a week it went all to hell. I went to my GP on Monday and he confirmed what I and the wife thought. It had turned cancerous. It had changed shape and color in a matter of a few days. I have an appt with a plastic surgeon tomorrow at 3:15 for a consultation. So he can tell me to come back again next week to have it removed. LOL What a racket.

Fun fun fun

Damn. Well, positive thoughts go with you, P-man.

Pretty good at the moment, Lou, and thanks for asking. I've cut down on the coffee as ordered, and am attempting to quit smoking. Even choked down 3 glasses of water yesterday. Supposedly, I have to learn to love the stuff. I think hydration is going to be a key component of getting back to reasonable health.

Great news. I have cut down considerably. VA doctor keeps sending me a quit smoking kit. Not quite ready to go there

Fun fun fun

Best wishes. I ask for a skin screening every couple of years now. I have a mole or two that have always worried me. I used to emulate Zonker Harris when I was in college--dumb, I know, but I don't think we knew as much about this kind of thing then. These days I practically shun the sunshine.

Back
Top Bottom